South Florida Babies

West Palm Beach daycare options?

I am a FTM living in the West Palm Beach area and working in Lake Worth. Is anyone familiar with any decent in-home daycare options? I am willing to pay for a center but would prefer a more private experience in a home or private setting usually they are more flexible. I am a teacher and my schedule will not always require daycare. Even if it is a person that watched your older children. I am not due until mid July and won't require daycare until end of October so I need to lock my spot in soon. 

Any help will be nice! Thank you.... 

Re: West Palm Beach daycare options?

• DHipp3DHipp3 member
    Have you considered hiring a nanny?  Having a nanny come to your home willgive you the private home setting you are looking for.  A friend of mine used a nanny agency called TLC For Kids.  She said she liked it. 
  • I'm a little skeptical about people strangers coming into my home. I would rather just drop baby off at an in home daycare ? I think it would be awkward bc my husband works nights so he's home during the day when I'm at work just exhausted and asleep until around 1p2p ... Having some nanny stanger lurking would be weird. And I can't leave some strange woman in my house with my husband when I'm not home! Haven't you seem the movie " Hand that Rocks the Cradle"? Oh no. Lol
  • Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"