October 2012 Moms

Late to HDBD

It's my birthday today!! It has been such a good day, mainly because the girls were in good moods today. They have been terrrrrrrrible lately from teething, so today was a nice surprise. We ate supper at this great Italian place tonight. I was proud of my sweet girls!! If any of you were hindered in your hdbd attempts like I was today, feel free to add them here!

Re: Late to HDBD

• Happy Birthday BCV! 

Okay I will attempt to post a pic. Here it goes.. 

• I give up on posting pictures!
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy birthday BCV! Love their little expressions!!!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageChrisG83:
    I give up on posting pictures!

Dangitt Chris, don't give up!! On your mobile, can you go to tinypicdotcom? There's a drop down menu that's set on default, but change it toto message and email size. Then click browse and upload a pic from your mobile, enter the security code, copy the url for forums, and come back here and paste the link. I just figured out how to do this so I'm excited!

• imageBabyCarryingVessel:
    imageChrisG83:
    I give up on posting pictures!
    Dangitt Chris, don't give up!! On your mobile, can you go to tinypicdotcom? There's a drop down menu that's set on default, but change it toto message and email size. Then click browse and upload a pic from your mobile, enter the security code, copy the url for forums, and come back here and paste the link. I just figured out how to do this so I'm excited!

I feel like my eyes just crossed. lol 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"