Special Needs
Options

speech eval

D had his speech eval done this morning. Dx: Severe expressive, receptive and pragmatic speech delays.

As bad as that sounds I was happy with how he did at the eval. He listened to directions some, interacted with her [including some eye contact!], showed off some of the nonword sounds he has begun since the developmental eval [when i was given direction on what to focus on with him] and he had minimal potentially autistic stims [he spun a little and did his hands for a millisecond...but minimal humming and zero head shaking].

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
~All AL'ers welcome~

Re: speech eval

• Options
    D had his speech eval done this morning. Dx: Severe expressive, receptive and pragmatic speech delays.

As bad as that sounds I was happy with how he did at the eval. He listened to directions some, interacted with her [including some eye contact!], showed off some of the nonword sounds he has begun since the developmental eval [when i was given direction on what to focus on with him] and he had minimal potentially autistic stims [he spun a little and did his hands for a millisecond...but minimal humming and zero head shaking].

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options
    foxyroxyfoxyroxy member
    edited July 2013
    I don't understand... one minute, everything was right where I left it and now it is all moved or gone... 

I feel very confused and vulnerable right now. I want my mom.

ETA: But seriously... is it just me, or is everything from 11am - 11pm gone now?
    "She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, that sounds about right regarding missing posts. What are we supposed to do? This is our life!
    :-t

I like the abundance of moving emoticons though hehe.
  • Options
    Crazy town for sure. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I really want those 12 hours back.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Loppy19 said:
    A37licia said:
    Yeah, that sounds about right regarding missing posts. What are we supposed to do? This is our life!
    :-t

I like the abundance of moving emoticons though hehe.
    My siggy is months old and they took away my Gold status. Jerks.
    Yeah, my siggy text is old as well, my new one mentions VBAC.
  • Options
    starinytestarinyte member
    edited July 2013
    This is just weird. Where is everyone's post counts?

Holy cow, that is an old siggy! 
    Hazel 7/08  -  Genevieve 8/09  -  Wesley 9/13
  • Options
    Oh, and I looked at my sig code and the current sig is there, so I'll wait it out and since I'm sure they're flushing a lot of things out in the next couple of days.
  • Options
    What are we going to do??? Aahh!!
  • Options
    I must have missed in the list of expected changes "12 hours of posts will go missing," "Your signature will revert to the way you signed your name in junior high," and "Post counts? What Post counts?"

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have a 2500 comments badge under notifications, but what good is it if no one else knows ;-) 
    The notifications icon is super tiny. At least it is on my tablet. 
  • Options
    Loppy19 said:
    Someone tell me they aren't done and we're stuck in some sort of Bump beta testing hell. Please?
    Agreed. Oh, and my profile says I only have 500 "replies"  What?! Lets add almost 1k to that total, mmmkay?
  • Options
    Does the white background make anyone else uneasy? I am a design graduate...and it just makes me uneasy! LOL I need some food therapy...

image image  image  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Loppy19 said:
    I'm just going to assume they aren't done.

Someone tell me they aren't done and we're stuck in some sort of Bump beta testing hell. Please?
    That's what I am hoping for.  X_X

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    foxyroxy said:
    You are cracking me up! Stop it! I'm already having contractions! Haha! 
  • Options
    Does the white background make anyone else uneasy? I am a design graduate...and it just makes me uneasy! LOL I need some food therapy...
    Same here. This is all a little too reminiscent of the big "update" that was tested on TN last spring. Hope this works better than that one did, since it literally killed many of the most active boards over there.
  • Options
    foxyroxy said:
    You are cracking me up! Stop it! I'm already having contractions! Haha! 
    I wrote some very snarky things in those 12 hours and I would hate to lose them. There are people who needed that snark and now it is just gone...

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ok. What is up with those badges? I feel like a girl scout suddenly...
  • Options
    Their compensation for getting rid of post count badges?! UGH. One even has a burger and drink on it...

image image  image  image

• Options

Our post counts are gone?  [-(

my post count was still on my profile page minus like 20 posts, weird.

• Options
    StretchadStretchad member
    edited July 2013
    WTF Is this sh*t? 
    White background? Come on!

Oh and I FINALLY Get a ticker in my siggy and it reverts to one that is SO OLD. Bump fail.
    My Food Blog - Dinner Delish
    TTC since Oct '09
    Missed miscarriage 3/24/10 @ 16 wks, Partial Molar Pregnancy
    Began our IF journey in May '11
    Asherman's Diagnosis (cervical & uterine scarring) - Surgery 8/17/11
    IUIs #1-#5 & 1 canceled IUI, IVF #1, 2 FETs - all BFN
    IVF# 2 December '12, BFP 1/13! EDD 9/21 
    Complete Previa and Short Cervix. C-section scheduled for 9/3
    Delivered 8/5 @ 33 weeks, 4lbs, 6oz. 
    4-week NICU stay, home 9/3
  • Options

Loppy19 said:

Our post counts are gone?  [-(

I just hit Gold in the last month or two. They stole my bling.

those rat bastards. Now how am I supposed to know if someone is legit or not.

No more newbie drama? This is rediculous. This better be the fieat revision reversed. R.I.P. being able to call out MUD.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    I'm not liking the white background and the fact that they took away post counts! How lame!!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    I just woke up and even restarted my phone in a full sweat because everything looked wrong. I already have a headache it's going to be a long day.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    caovercaover member
    This is just wrong. Wtf. My contractions went away but I woke up to this fresh hell [-(
    4 m/c between 2007-2012 Twin girls born 15 weeks premature on 8.17.10 BFP 1.24.13 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The white background reminds me of myspace when it first came out. My brain hurts.
    X_X

• Options
    I don't like change. I'm going to go curl up in the fetal position and pray that everything is better in the morning.
    I'm posting on here to see what my sig looks like. And I don't know what I'm gonna do if I can't see your daughter and her CAAAAAAKEEEEE!!!!! sig anymore!

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I just... I just don't even know what's going on.  We're not in Kansas anymore yall!

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"