August 2012 Moms

Reassure me

DD had diarrhea the past 3 days, but only once each day. She was totally normal otherwise and I think I narrowed it down to eating plums, which she hadn't had before. I checked in with the pedi to ask what I need to watch for to bring her in and they said only bring her in if the diarrhea was constant and she had symptoms of dehydration. She didn't have any poop issues today thankfully but she hasn't had a wet diaper in 5 hours and I'm freaking out. The pedi said 8 hours without a wet diaper is cause for concern, but that seems so long to me. She doesn't have any other signs of dehydration, but I've already been in to check on her (and her diaper) twice since she went to bed an hour ago. Please tell me I'm just being a paranoid ftm.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Reassure me

• amaiteamaite member
    Did she drink enough today? As long as she drank a regular amount, it's probably fine.
  • skoozskooz member

imageamaite:
    Did she drink enough today? As long as she drank a regular amount, it's probably fine.

She nursed four times and drank about half a sippy of water, which is pretty standard for her. Sometimes she drinks a whole sippy, but she usually doesn't finish it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"