June 2013 Moms
Options

birth announcements

are you sending them out? where are you getting them from?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: birth announcements

• Options
    Mine are nothing special. My photographer wrote her info like name weight and birthday on one of the newborn photos so I just printed them as a picture.
  • Options
    Yep, I used Shutterfly - had a coupon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekelly422:

what kinda coupon did you have? I got one in the mail for 100 free prints. the coupon has pictures of birth announcements but the fine print made it sound like you couldnt use it for that 

• Options

imagekelly422:

what kinda coupon did you have? I got one in the mail for 100 free prints. the coupon has pictures of birth announcements but the fine print made it sound like you couldnt use it for that 

• Options
    I am! Waiting to get them back from the photographer. 
  • Options
    LB1020LB1020 member
    I ordered then from Walmart. They have a lot of templates to choose from and you can print them to the store for one hour pickup.

• Options
    I ordered mine from a website called Simply to Impress. I had a hard time finding a twin announcement I liked. The proof was adorable so I hope they arrive looking just as good. They should be here this week. :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Ordered mine from Tinyprints.  They are a tad expensive but I think worth it.  For cheaper invites, etc, I usually use Sam's Club.  I just picked up my Baptism invites today and they did a good job.
  • Options
    imageLittleDuckie2013:

imagekelly422:

I had the coupon as well. I just used PicMonkey, a free online editing website, to put his info on the photo and then uploaded it to shutterfly. I had a coupon for 100 free 4x6 prints. Just paid shipping, which was six bucks.

I will add that Shutterfly crops your photos a tad, so don't put text near the edge of your photos like I did. It cut off part of our names. Whoops.
  • Options
    imageLittleDuckie2013:

imagekelly422:

I had one where I got $20 free merchandise - I think I got it in my Target registry gift bag. I only ended up paying like $15 for them after the discount! 

• Options
    We just sent ours out yesterday. We got them from snapfish. They had a lot of cute templates and I got a coupon code for free shipping. They turned out very cute.
  • Options

I ordered mine via snapfish yesterday.  They are running a promotion of 40% off their announcements through the 15th using code julycards. It was still expensive but much cheaper then other places.

Walmart definitely had the best prices when I price shopped, although I didn't like any of their templates.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AchaeAchae member
    I used shutterfly. I liked their designs the best and I had a 20 off card from registering at bbb or somewhere.
  • Options
    I used shutterfly. I got a code for 25 free ones from cashing in some gifts to grow points. Hubby took the pics himself. Not very professional looking, but I liked what he did. 
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options
    I ordered mine from Shutterfly.

• Options
    lioness13lioness13 member
    edited July 2013
    t loves r said:

imageLittleDuckie2013:

imagekelly422:

I had the coupon as well. I just used PicMonkey, a free online editing website, to put his info on the photo and then uploaded it to shutterfly. I had a coupon for 100 free 4x6 prints. Just paid shipping, which was six bucks.

I will add that Shutterfly crops your photos a tad, so don't put text near the edge of your photos like I did. It cut off part of our names. Whoops.
    Shutterfly did that to me too when I made thank you cards out of our maternity pics! I was pissed!

I will check out Walmart. Getting them quickly is enticing. We are taking pics tomorrow.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • Options
    Didn't do them.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    I'm waiting for mine from tiny prints. I ordered from there before and I was very happy.
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    Getting mine from Walgreens.com-just waiting for outfit that I ordered from Etsy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"