Philadelphia Babies

Finding a Nanny

Ay local moms have luck finding a nanny in the greater Philly area? I've been looking since March and have tried Care.com with little success. Any advice would be great!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finding a Nanny

• I'm also interested in any responses. Also, how soon is too soon to start looking?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I did not have a lot of luck with this either.  We ended up hiring an Aupair and that is working out great!
    image image image Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • For what it's worth, I've been told to not start looking until 1-2 months before you need them. Not sure what your situation is but just wanted to throw that out there for the previous poster who asked. 
  • My friend used Your Other Hands and liked them alot.

The woman's name is Suzette, she is suppsed to be excellent!

• Hi! Is your former nanny still available? How much did she charge?
  • I'm a nanny as well as FTM the sites that I have gone through are care.com as well as nannies4hire I've had better success with care.com, just as you need to be thorough while interviewing a nanny, we also interview the family that we might work for. It has to be a good fit all around. Just take your time and do your research. If it doesn't feel right chances are it won't work out. There are some wonderful girls in this city that are amazing nannies! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"