Texas Babies

Everything for Children Sale

Hi ladies!! I know this is a dead dead board, but I thought I would let you know about a fabulous and fun consignment sale my MOPS group hosts every year. Saturday, April 27 from 8:30 am - 2 pm at Concordia Lutheran Church. It's called the Everything for Children sale.

This high-quality consignment sale features THOUSANDS of gently used items from over 120 sellers.

You will find toys, clothes, furniture, maternity clothes, games, books, accessories and more at this amazing sale - you don't want to miss it!

Admission is free and select items get discounted after 12:15 pm. Come early for the best selection, come later for even bigger bargains! Proceeds from the sale benefit MOPS of Concordia Lutheran Church.

Concordia is located at 16801 Huebner Road (@ Loop 1604) San Antonio, Texas 78258. Look for the cross!!!

Items will include snap and go stroller, pack and play, double stroller, BOB jogging stroller, swings, bouncer, jumperoo, exersaucer, crib, dresser, changing table, sand table, water table, swing, books, bumbo, Baby Bjorn, Bjorn potty, Ergo, Radio Flyer tricycle and MORE.

We only accept clothes in VERY good condition- usually excellent and often brand new. Brands include Baby Gap, Janie and Jack, Gymboree, Kelly's Kids, smocked outfits, boutique finds, and MORE.

Cash or check only.

Might be a good idea to bring a bag or box (or extra pair of hands) to help hold all your goodies.

Hope to see you there!!! :)

Find us on FB!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Everything-For-Children-Sale/133788733353157

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Everything for Children Sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"