July 2011 Moms
Options

ThisToo Shall Pass

Ugh, the whining and clingyness and always wanting to be "up" and held. I love that she wants to be near us but holy h! Other than that, nothing terrible but we do have the occasional tantrum. Tonight, she wanted nothing to do with her highchair which is now a booster seat and she's not big enough to sit at the table without one.

How is everyone else's LO doing?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

Re: ThisToo Shall Pass

• Options
    MarseeMarsee member
    DS wants to be held, but doesn't want me to touch him. I pick him up with one hand on his back and one under his bum. He immediately fusses and removes the hand from his back. He then tries to remove the hand from under his bum and d@mn near drops himself on the floor. That or he says "up" a million times and signals that he wants me to pick him up, but he won't let me get within 3 feet of him. Weirdo Smile
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Lena will not go to bed before midnight, regardless of when she wakes up or when she naps. Also, she is obsessed with the TV show "Reba", and calls it "Baba". If anything other than Baba is on, she just points at the TV and yells "Baba!". And of course, I cannot explain that Reba is not on every minute lol.

But otherwise, she is doing good, finally walking! Speech is improving too, so we are quite happy!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go through spurts of always wanting to be held, but for the most part she's very independent. Not too much going on. Just typical crazy toddler antics. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'd say DD is an absolute angel 80% of the time and a terror the other 20%. She's unbelievably independent. So she's pretty happy when she's able to do her own thing, explore the house or wherever we are. But it's a huge struggle to take her anywhere. DH and I both always have to go shopping or somewhere that we actually need to get something done, so that one of us (usually him) can follow her around and the other can get things done. It's frustrating. :(  All of her tantrums seem to happen in the evening, and unfortunately that's the only time I get to see her. So we have nice weekends together, but during the week it's really hard. I feel like a bad mom because I don't know what to do with her.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"