C-sections
Options

Dead nerves near incision site

Anyone else try to itch where the incision was and there's no relief? My DS is 22 months and I'm pg again and the skin is stretching much faster than before and I try to itch and it's still so numb and there's no relief! I'm guessing I'll get no feeling back there. Such a strange sensation.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Dead nerves near incision site

• Options
    I don't itch there but between my belly button and incision there are random spots that have no feeling and others that, when pinched, bring me to tears (well almost).
    "What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    I get the itch with no relief. I hate that feeling because there's nothing I can do about it other than wait for it to go away. I have had the most success with a little patting on the area that itches but still not great.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My incision was more itchy when I was pg. I also still have no feeling in some parts of my stomach. All fun side effects of have a c section. :/ The more pregnant I got, the more sore I got at my incision site as well, especially when I would turn in bed. My dr said it was normal.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes my incision does itch fairly often it feels so weird
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"