October 2012 Moms

What irrationally annoys you?

What irrationally annoys you?

I get irrationally annoyed when people order soup when they are eating out. 

Re: What irrationally annoys you?

• bikes and biking culture. As in ride a bike in the city it's so good for you

omg shut up. 

• CbeanzCbeanz member
    OMG I could give you 100 things related to eating alone.

When people use a knife and fork to cut spaghetti into tiny pieces

Chewing loudly

Nose whistles

Sniffling

Bad grammar

When someone holds the door for me and I'm clearly too far away.
  • Loading the player...
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    Mismatched socks, cabinets left half open, fake laughs, vaguebooking.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • When animals are put in danger in movies. I know it's acting but it seriously gets to me
  • Funny you should post this. I was just thinking about something VERRRRRY irrational that annoys me....

On a cloudy day when the sun is peeking out just a bit, somone will undoubtedly say, "The sun is trying to come out!" Why does this annoy me, I don't know. You said irrational, right?

• imageBabyCarryingVessel:
    Funny you should post this. I was just thinking about something VERRRRRY irrational that annoys me.... On a cloudy day when the sun is peeking out just a bit, somone will undoubtedly say, "The sun is trying to come out!" Why does this annoy me, I don't know. You said irrational, right?

Ha that's funny. I get annoyed when it is partly cloudy. Either be sunny or cloudy darn it!
  • LOL dot! That happens in my house constantly. I hate when people talk to be when I'm clearly reading. Leave me the eff alone!
  • Those disaster movies where everyone on earth dies, the hero and his entire family are separated but somehow at the end he whole family and usually the dog are reunited.  THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.  and then I am pissed that I spent any amount of my precious free time watching it.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • I hate when people say 'Happy Friday' or 'Happy Monday' etc. I have an employee who always says this on Fridays, I always say thank you or same to you etc. I just can't get out the words Happy Friday. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    imageangelacz87:
    imageBettyCo:
    LOL dot! That happens in my house constantly. I hate when people talk to be when I'm clearly reading. Leave me the eff alone!
    Betty, I am so with you on this one. Leave me alone and let me read!

joining this party! When a new video game comes out, Husband bribes me with a book. He knows I want to be left alone when I get into a book. :]

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • People who don't know how to use a 4 way stop sign.

And people who speed in parking lots.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• When people are talking in their normal voice, and then say one word with an accent. I don't know how to explain it... but here is an example:

You can never put too much MOZZARELLA (all Italian-ized) on pizza!

or...

I was born in PUERTO RICO. 

It just sounds so unnatural haha.

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • imageKittery16:

When people are talking in their normal voice, and then say one word with an accent. I don't know how to explain it... but here is an example:

You can never put too much MOZZARELLA (all Italian-ized) on pizza!

or...

I was born in PUERTO RICO. 

It just sounds so unnatural haha.

Oh yeah I worked with a girl who did this to certain words and she had no accent so it was made up and it drove me crazy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"