October 2012 Moms

Monday Morning UGGGGGGHHHHH

back at work after 5 bad hours of sleep

anyone care to join? 

Re: Monday Morning UGGGGGGHHHHH

• I'll commiserate with ya... I think she knew it was a school night. Took an hour and a half to get her to bed, then she was up 2 hours before my alarm... But after 4 days of hanging out with her, missing her so much this morning...
  • It's 7:30 am here and I have been sweeping leaves since 6:30 and it's already hot. We have a lot of work to today in general today. On the plus side I am thankful I have a home to sweep leaves up around.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagembm1983:

WHO SCHEDULES AN 8 AM MEETING FOR THE MONDAY AFTER A HOLIDAY WEEKEND!?

yes. that needed to be shouted. where is my coffee?

When I did work it was in a doctors office and the doc I worked for always worked lots of hours so of course we were open until 6pm Christmas Eve then back to work 6 am day after Christmas. The entire office despised anyone that would make a doctors appointment 6 am day after Christmas or  5pm Christmas eve..seriously you can't wait until 9 am at least?!

• ME! After our basement flooding twice over the weekend I am in no mood to work and I have a ton of work because of the long weekend.  I just want to sleep!

• LorMorLorMor member
    Ugh, LO was up at 3:30 - 5:30 this morning, and today she has a fever, so is extra clingy and doesn't want to nap. Poor little girl. I haven't got any work done today, but hey.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh right there with ya. Except I won't be at work until1 since DCP is closed because a tree fell on the building!

C was up bright and early anyway. Ugh, tired.
  • For real. I'm so tired today.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• CbeanzCbeanz member
    imagembm1983:

WHO SCHEDULES AN 8 AM MEETING FOR THE MONDAY AFTER A HOLIDAY WEEKEND!?

yes. that needed to be shouted. where is my coffee?

Felt the same way about my 8am meeting.  And to answer your question, a British guy schedules it.  It was after lunch over there. 

• I had an ok amount of sleep and work today was fine but I am feeling so freaking uggghhhh. DH is doing the bedtime routine while I use the Internet. I may fall asleep at 8 PM. WTF Mondays???
    DD 9/15/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"