Pre-School and Daycare

We have a loose tooth! Yay!

Such a weird mile marker. For whatever reason I am excited about this one and DH is sad. He has been in such a rush for them to get big, I have been desperate to keep them little. And now, her first loose tooth, and I am silly excited with her and he is suddenly sad that an adult tooth is proof that there is no turning back. How funny. Soooo. Now what. What does your tooth fairy bring, and what do you do with the teeth? Alex thinks the tooth fairy will bring a quarter for her first, then 50 cents, then 75, etc. But I can't keep up with that- I'll never remember how much is due. And right now the tooth DS knocked out at 2 is in the safe, but I am not sure I want our safe full of our wills, birth documents and teeth. DO you save them?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: We have a loose tooth! Yay!

• And what happened to my paragraphs?  I swear I typed them.
  • we aren't at that point but as a kid I got susan b anthony coins ($1) for each tooth and I will probably continue that w/ my kids.  I agree, that graduated system seems hard to keep up with :).

I would save the teeth, my parents did & when I was older I thought they were pretty cool to look at. 

Also if you're on an ipad the paragraphs disappear...

• Loading the player...
  • Our tooth fairy brings a $1 gold coin ("gold doubloon"). The fairy also puts glitter all over her nightstand, and her bedside water has food coloring in it, so you know what color your fairy was. :) It's different every time.

My DD lost her first two teeth right before starting kindergarten. She's got four more loose right now. I can't wait for them to fall out. I know it means she's getting older, but I think kids look adorable with all their missing teeth! It's like a brief return to babydom!

• ss+elss+el member
    My mom saved ours - all six kids. I will save mine, since I have only one. I'm thinking a dollar is good these days. The neighbor kid got ten bucks a few weeks ago. I hope DS doesn't pick up on that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"