October 2012 Moms

Recommend your crib sheet?

Okay, I don't like our "summer" crib sheets.  For cold weather, we have the Carters Velour easy fit one, which is oh so soft, but I think it's too hot for summer.  Right now, we are using the IKEA cotton crib sheets.  They are just okay but they are kind of stretched out (in a weird way) so they aren't very fitted anymore.  

Can you recommend the crib sheets you have that you love? TIA! 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your crib sheet?

• Love our PBK sheets.
    Birthday

• I prefer the jersey sheets too. Soft, have some stretch and wear well. BRU had quite a few styles when we picked out ours, wow almost a year ago!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have dwell ones...they're probably about the same as PBK. I am happy, they're not exceptional though

• I luuurve the A&A crib sheets--they're super breathable and cool even when it's hot. They don't have a ton of color/pattern options but the ones they do have are cute!

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • nealblnealbl member
    i get Target's Circo 100% cotton knit sheets. It is a light pink that I needed for their room and is very soft.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My favorites are from Land of Nod and we also have organic ones from BRU that are super soft, but I cant find them there anymore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we have carters sheets.  it's somewhat like a soft jersey fabric.  I got them when DD1 was born, so in 2009.  I don't even know if they make them anymore, but they're so soft I love them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"