October 2012 Moms

Jamaica, panicking, and anniversary gift ideas?

Hi ladies!! We leave for Jamaica tomorrow and I'm excited, exhausted, and panicking.

My goddaughter, 11, was supposed to be coming with us. DOS expedited her passport but didnt select sat delivery. I was on the phone for hours this morning w UPS and there's nothing they can do. They won't let her fly alone and meet us the next day. I tried telling her mom to take a same day round trip flight to drop her off with us, I even offered to pay half, but she won't do it. I'm heart broken.

I don't fly well at all. I'm a mess!!!

It's also my husband and my 2nd anniversary while we're there. Cotton. Any good gift ideas? My gift won't be here until after we get back, he told me that but won't tell me what it is. So I can order something and have it here waiting. Helppppp!!

Wish me a safe flight!! I just searched everywhere for my lucky panties and found some other clothes to wash so i'd have them tomorrow!!

Re: Jamaica, panicking, and anniversary gift ideas?

• CbeanzCbeanz member

2nd anniversary gift ideas: Pillows?  A new set of sheets?   T-shirts?  A cotton candy machine?  Anything that you can get embroidered (with cotton thread)? 

You might be able to find certain things in Jamaica to help with flying anxiety for the trip back. ;-)

• It's all going to work out and I think we have all gotten nervous before leaving on a trip. You are going to have a blast! As far as your anniversary gift goes I would go on Etsy and type in "cotton anniversary gift" I just did and there are some really cool things. Good luck and have a great trip.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks everyone. DH got us first class upgrades. Feeling a little better. Plus 3 drinks and a xanax. I'll miss you guys this week!!!

• We made it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"