October 2012 Moms

My child is crazy!!!!

She normally wakes up once sometimes twice a night drinks a bottle and goes right back to sleep. So far this weekend on Friday night she was up every 2 hours. Then took a nap yesterday from 12-2pm and just now went back to sleep .... Yes all night long awake screaming or playing!!!!!!!

This is insane to me and I'm out of ideas. We've tried sleep training, swings, cribs, pack and plays. Checked her ears, no colds, no teeth coming in we can see. I think she's just crazy and hates sleep. Luckily DS is an awesome sleeper and doesn't wake up with all the noise she makes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+

Re: My child is crazy!!!!

• I think we're also going through another wakeful stage. They're growing and changing so fast. My girls are like, ohhh, I can pull up and stand in my crib now! And now that's all they want to do instead of lay down and sleep. They won't even let me rock them. So I've been standing and swaying with a blanket over them in a dark room until they finally fall asleep. Sorry that you're going through the same, but I like letting them fall asleep in my arms. Good luck!

• I don't think there is anything you can do except wait it out for the next phase. Ashley is transitioning into a new sleep habit too so it seems we are all in the same boat one way or another.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the same boat. Sorry...it stinks.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"