January 2014 Moms
Options

**Sunday Ticker Change**

How far along are you?

What fruit/veg?

Symptoms?

Appointments/thoughts?

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
TTC #3
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Re: **Sunday Ticker Change**

• Options

How far along are you? 15 weeks

What fruit/veg? Navel orange

Symptoms? Pee frequently, get nauseated and boobs hurt every once in a while, still some fatigue.

Appointments/thoughts? Next appt isn't until July 30 at 18 weeks.

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Jem and the holograms and duck takes 

TTC #3

• Options

12 weeks

Plum

I have had a nasty headache for 3 days now...I had them with DS too.  Besides that, just tired and still hungry a lot.

NT scan on Wednesday and I am getting super nervous because the last time I saw/heard the heartbeat was at 6 weeks.  

I liked a lot, but chip and dale rescue rangers was a big one as well as muppet babies and duck tales.   

Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

What fruit/veg? Navel orange

Symptoms? Still pretty fatigued.  I'm trying to get off zofran but it seems every time I don't take it in the early evening, I wake up the next morning very nauseated and stay sick all day (like today).

Appointments/thoughts? Appt. on Wednesday and I have no idea what they're doing at the appt.

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? I was a weird kid and didn't really care for cartoons but I kind of liked the Jetsons and Inspector Gadget.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 13 weeks

What fruit/veg? Peach

Symptoms? Still very tired, bloated and hungry!  I can't stop eating!

Appointments/thoughts? Had a CVS last Wednesday and found out on Friday that the baby is healthy and we are having a boy!  We are overjoyed.  Full disclosure - we both were really hoping for a girl - of course we are happy either way but are readjusting our thinking.  I am an only child so I don't really know much about little boys but I'm getting excited.  MH is now obsessed with nameberry.com.  We have our regular OB appointment this Thursday and then we will start officially sharing!

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Jem and the Holograms too!!!!!

Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks! I'm a early Feb due date but I am really liking you ladies and feel like I will be delivering in the end of January. My bean is measuring a few days behind, hence the later due date. I'm just keeping my later due date to postpone induction threats haha

What fruit/veg? A little wrinkly prune!!!

Symptoms? Nausea is gone!!!!! I'm exhausted, but I can drink a half cup of coffee again, which makes me much nicer.

Appointments/thoughts? Midwife appointment on Wednesday! I found the heartbeat on the doppler a few days ago, and every day since. I am so damn close to my second trimester, I can't wait! I'm going by 12 weeks, the developmental milestones make the most sense to me.

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Sailor Moon!! I always wanted to be Sailor Jupiter lol or Recess was awesome. I was a 90s child.
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member

11 weeks

Lime

Exhaustion 

Next appointment this Friday :)

I loved Carebears, My Little Ponies, GI Joe, and Jem. I am a product of the '80s, lol. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options
    imageccip82:

11 weeks

Lime

Exhaustion 

I loved Carebears, My Little Ponies, GI Joe, and Jem. I am a product of the '80s, lol. 

Haha, me too .... I was born in '80.  We had all the good cartoons! And toys! lol.

TTC #3

• Options
    imageaessary03:

How far along are you? 11w

What fruit/veg? Lime

Symptoms? Nausea is basically gone. Waking up consistently between 5-6 am to pee, boobs are a little sore, feeling semi-hungry.

Appointments/thoughts? Next Monday is my 12 week appt. 

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers and Captain Planet. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

What fruit/veg? Lime! Finally getting out of the tiny seeds and berries and into some real fruit!

Symptoms? Tired, a bit of nausea in the afternoons not too bad though, lots of peeing.

Appointments/thoughts? First ultrasound in one week! Can't wait to hear the heartbeat for the first time! Also went out and got some maternity clothes yesterday! Was really only looking for some dressy work pants; since mine are so fitted, they were starting to push in on my stomach when sitting down making things quite uncomfortable! Ended up with a few shirts and jeans as well since they were having a great sale jeans reg 70, on sale for 15!!

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? maybe like Darkwing Duck? Or Rugrats.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

11 weeks

Lime :)

Still tired but not as bad

Watiing for my doppler to come in so I can hear the HB at home. No appointments coming up.

She-Ra was my fave.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

How far along are you? 14w0d

What fruit/veg? Lemon

Symptoms? Still spotting, tiredness, breaking out 

Appointments/thoughts? Ultrasound tomorrow to check fluid levels

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Anything Disney

• Options

How far along are you? 14 weeks

What fruit/veg? Lemon

Symptoms? Feeling so much better. I am able to eat food and don't feel so bloated anymore.

Appointments/thoughts? In two more weeks. Assuming that goes well, it will be FB official after that.

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? I can't remember what I liked watching!

• Options

How far along are you? 13 weeks

What fruit/veg? Peach

Symptoms? More energy. Bbs getting bigger, occasional headaches

Appointments/thoughts? My next appointment is the 19th.

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Care Bears and Gummy Bears. I also loved Hey Arnold!

imageimage
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    13 WEEKS!

What fruit/veg?
    PEACH.

Symptoms?
    WEEK 12 WAS THE WORST WEEK OF MORNING SICKNESS YET.

Appointments/thoughts?
    NO APPOINTMENTS THIS WEEK BUT WE SHOULD HOPEFULLY HAVE MATERNIT21 TEST RESULTS BY FRIDAY!

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
    THE JETSONS AND TOM JERRY.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ccip82ccip82 member
    imageaessary03:
    imageccip82:

11 weeks

Lime

Exhaustion 

Haha, me too .... I was born in '80.  We had all the good cartoons! And toys! lol.

That we did :) I was born in '82. I still have several VHS tapes of Jem that my sisters and I watched a couple years back...it was just as good as I remembered!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Options

Now that wedding weekend is over, I can come back to the Bump side and answer this...

How far along are you? 11 weeks.

What fruit/veg? Lime.

Symptoms? Nausea is fading but still around - especially after eating. Ugh.

Appointments/thoughts? I'm starting to worry about my SCH. I have ANOTHER ultrasound tomorrow [my fourth this pregnancy], and my routine OB appointment is tomorrow afternoon. I've bled since last week, and I'm just so nervous things aren't going to look good. 

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? I'm a '90s kid - Rugrats, Rocco's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Doug, and all the awesome Nick cartoons that used to be on. Those were the days.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

How far along are you? 14 weeks!

What fruit/veg? Lemon

Symptoms? Sick at night blah!

Appointments/thoughts? Next apt isnt until 7/26 but I think we are going to schedule a gender scan in a few weeks at an outside facility.

GTKY: What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? I liked Rugrats & Doug LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"