New York Babies
Options

Newborn Photography Session

Hello!  I'm located in White Plains, NY and I was interested in doing newborn pictures.  We're due Sept 8th.  Any suggestions for reasonably priced photographers?  Thanks!!! 

Re: Newborn Photography Session

• Options

imagekfsped23:
    Hello!  I'm located in White Plains, NY and I was interested in doing newborn pictures.  We're due Sept 8th.  Any suggestions for reasonably priced photographers?  Thanks!!! 

I'm near White Plains too and this is something I am also interested in doing. We're due December 20th. Are you having the baby at White Plains hospital? If so, there's a company there that takes pictures a day or two after the baby is born (they're optional to buy too). I know they also do house visits so perhaps you could look into them. I think the company is bella baby...

September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations on your expected arrival.  I'm a newborn photographer located in Rego Park (Queens).  You can see my work and pricing on my website: www.briliannaphotography.com and/or www.facebook.com/briliannaphotography.  I can be reached at irina@briliannaphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"