Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

FP Rock N Play the same as FP Baby Rocking Seat???

I was looking for a FP Rock N Play on Target's website when I came across the FP Baby Rocking Seat. It looks just like the Rock N Play but vibrates (one say it has a swinging motion). Are these the same but improved? I've heard all of the good things about the Rock N Play so I want to make sure I'm getting the correct one.

Re: FP Rock N Play the same as FP Baby Rocking Seat???

• Options
    It's the same thing, just improved with the vibrating option.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Oh dang!! I just bought mine and put it together. I didnt know thay have one that vibrates. Of course they go and update them after I buy mine!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the FP infant to toddler rocker and love it!  Great for napping, or simply for LO to sit down t chit chat.  Great to travel with too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so glad I saw your post!  I have the RNP on my registry and just thought that Target was having issues with their website, but now I see the little vibration motor on the side of the "rocking seat".  Time for a quick swap on the registry!
  • Options
    jencnhjencnh member
    I'm so glad I saw these too, before I bought one of the other styles. That would usually be my luck!  Hahaha Thanks for the feedback!
  • Options
    I wish I had had this, I spent ENDLESS ENDLESS hours and nights rocking that thing :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"