Eco-Friendly Family

visiting with a question

I have been giving thought to reuseable feminine products. In looking at the brands available I noticed that they say for personal use only and not to be shared. While I understand that, I was wondering how it works in a home with more than one female using mama cloth. i.e. mother and daughter.

Thanks.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

Re: visiting with a question

• I'm assuming mom & daughter would each have their own stash. Like they'd each have their own underwear.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageDobie_Mama:
    I'm assuming mom amp; daughter would each have their own stash. Like they'd each have their own underwear.

That is what I was thinking, but if both are using them at the same time and washing with laundry, how would you determine whos are whos? I mean it is easy to tell my dds underwear from mine because of size......would you have to use different brands or something? Thought maybe someone here has btdt either with mother, daughter or sister. .

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Loading the player...
  • different patterns?  store them  in a different wetbag.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePipSqueak0313:
    imageDobie_Mama:
    I'm assuming mom amp; daughter would each have their own stash. Like they'd each have their own underwear.
    That is what I was thinking, but if both are using them at the same time and washing with laundry, how would you determine whos are whos? I mean it is easy to tell my dds underwear from mine because of size......would you have to use different brands or something? Thought maybe someone here has btdt either with mother, daughter or sister. .

I would say either different patterns, or you could wash in a mesh laundry bag. I do that with my kids socks because its hard to tell them apart, since they're close to the same size, but not. Makes sorting easier. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • May be you can put your initials in on the corners or put some kind of mark on them,the way you  can tell the differents.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDobie_Mama:

I would say either different patterns, or you could wash in a mesh laundry bag. I do that with my kids socks because its hard to tell them apart, since they're close to the same size, but not. Makes sorting easier. 

Washing them in separate mesh bags is the way to go! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"