Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Having a hard time..

I had moved to Pittsburgh seven months ago to be with my fianc. We are now about to be 18 weeks pregnant this week and I've been missing home like crazy. Everyone says its just my hormones but my family is completely tight. Ontop of it his family lives 45mins from us and is still moving further so we have no support especially when the baby comes. After visiting my family these past five days I've been crying a lot. I have a ton of stress with my roommate. We are now thinking about making the move back to Philly. I just don't want his family hating me because he's moving away from them. There's just so much going on through my mind right now

Re: Having a hard time..

• Options
    Sorry to hear you are having a hard time, this is a stressful time of life sometimes and a girl can always use some type of support! Always remember you have people here you can vent to and sometimes we do have local meet ups to get to know each other...so then you can have some friends too!
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hang in there. Moving is always tough but you will find your rhythm.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time! :( Pregnancy hormones certainly don't help but I know I would be missing my family and struggling in your situation as well; the hormones just make it harder all around. I hope that everything works out for you ... I wouldn't worry too much about your fiance's family hating you, especially since they're moving farther away as it is. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"