Austin Babies

Affordable Infant Care in South Austin

I'm due in July and have 12 weeks maternity leave. My husband and I will be working out part-time care with my mother in law until December. But after that, we're stuck! I will be back at work and my husband will be starting a new job. While I would prefer part-time care with my mother in law keeping baby 2-3 days a week, we realize that there really aren't any places that do part-time infant care. 

All of that being said, we are looking for information on affordable infant care (in-home or center) for our little one. Does anyone have recommendations or have a good place to start searching??

Thank you! 

Re: Affordable Infant Care in South Austin

• I am in a similar situation as you, just 6 months ahead. DD is almost 3 months and is currently with MIL while I am back at work I work at a school so I will be with her during the summer full time but in August we are starting full time day care. I looked at a TON of places and my favorite by far was kids campus learning center. It is off of William cannon just west of mopac. We already have DD signed up to start in August. So I can't say how it is from being there but we have visited a number of times and feel completely comfortable with it.

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

• I'm due in November and we've already started looking for a daycare. I cannot believe how expensive it is. The cheapest I can find is $775.00/month in Kyle. We live in Buda and work in Southwest Austin. Any help is appreciated!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due in a few weeks and can't seem to find a place that's afforable as well as reliable. I have found it helpful to look at the CPS website. They have the daycare's ratings and the outcome of inspections.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"