25 Weeks Pregnant
Options

at 25 Weeks and expecting mono-mono twins...

Hello all, just wondering if anyone else out there is expecting mono-mono twins?

Would love to hear how you are all doing? What are you going through?

Re: at 25 Weeks and expecting mono-mono twins...

• Options

Hi Maluma,

I'm 25 weeks and expecting twin boys... were so excited to meet them.

• Options
    Hello I am expecting twins but they are dichro not mono. Mono means one placenta right? I have two with separate sacks. I am 25 wks today. I am having one of each sex. For the most part I am good. Had worries during second trimester with bleeding and symptoms of a miscarriage, but here we are and they love to move. We are due March 4th of next year. I recently began leg swelling, but it only comes depending on my activity/ or lack there of. So it hasen't been a big problem. Back pains and some stomach pains sometimes and I stayed up late last night. My sleep is wonky. They have definitely given me double the normal symptoms. I hope all is well for you and I know it is nice to talk to someone who knows about what we are going through. One is different then two. It runs in my family. I hope I have given you what you are looking for.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am having the same as CNaylor.. a boy and a girl due Mar 6 2013 so I am right behind you. It is totally crazy! I never thought something that everyone always says is so beautiful could be so painful. I definitely can sympathize with wonky sleep and stomach pains! The babies are doing so great, but they are doing a number on me. They go from kicking like crazy to hardly kicking at all. Major acid reflux, Also is anyone else having a major constipation issue? 

I have been so paranoid this entire pregnancy so far. We have lost a couple in the past and I just want my babies healthy. I guess we all have to put up with all the stuff in the middle! ;)  Good luck!

• Options
    We are expecting twin boys... They are di/di though so two separate placentas and their own sacs. I've been feeling pretty good but getting a bit sluggish here in week 25. My belly has really popped and its amazing how much bigger I am than my friends who are expecting just one baby. I have been getting confused looks from people who think I am full term when I break the news that I've got 3 mo left.... Just can't wait to meet these little guys who have been kicking and keeping me up at night; are you all preparing for csections are attempting to deliver naturally?
  • Options

40yrs old and expecting my 4th daughter in Sept. My lower back hurts a lot, but glad to be over the morning sickness. Named all my girls with names starting with an I. Thinking about naming this one Ibree or Ibrie.

• Options

Hi All, We are expecting di twin girls in October and we are so excited about finally being parents! We are also in our 40's and we are kind of worried about keeping up with our girls, is anyone else concerned about this?BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"