October 2012 Moms
Options

nbr poll

When you go to your family doctor for basic care, how long before you're in and out? Mine has been 2 plus hours lately. Sometimes the waiting room wait is 45 minutes. Then the wait for the doctor is even longer. I'm thinking about switching practices, but not sure if this is standard? I'm here for poison ivy today. Ecth. Thank goodness I can bump while I wait.

Re: nbr poll

• Options
    No way I'd wait that long. Mine even has a 'if you've been waiting longer than 15 mins please see receptionist' sign. So 15 max in waiting room. And altho seems like forever waiting in exam room, maybe 1520 mins tops, if they're busy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The doctor I was seeing before I got pregnant was probably at least 2 hours.  After getting pregnant I started going to the office my ob was at and I would get in pretty quickly, but I don't see a specific doctor there.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's crazy talk!!! The longest that I've ever waited was a half hour and it was a day that they squeezed me in. When I called told me to just bring her right over. Other than that we wait less than 10 mins in the waiting room and less than 10 mins between nurse and doctor. They're overbooking at your office for sure!!

ETA that's for our pedi. With my doc the longest I waited was a half hour. And they apologized over and over again.

• Options
    I would never wait that long. 10 or 15
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I may be there an hour total but thats because he spends a ton of time with each patient including me. But he adjusts his schedule so he can do so.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wally3Wally3 member
    At pedi 10 min is a long wait. We are usually in and out in a half hour. My old Ob was like thAt 1.5 to 2 hour waits. I switch and it is usually 15 to 20 min and I'm much happier.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"