Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

3rd confirmed mc today

This time hurts worse than the last 2. I have an appt to figure out WTH next week. Hoping for some answers. Anyone know what kind of tests to expect?
BFP - March 31st 2013 - MC on April 6th 2013<br>
BFP - May 11th 2013 - MC on May 15th 2013<br>
BFP - June 22nd 2013 - MC on June 30th 2013<br>
BFP - September 2013 - MC September 2013<br>
BFP - October 31, 2013 - December 17th - found out baby stopped growing at 7wks - natural MC December 20th 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 3rd confirmed mc today

• I'm so sorry for all of your losses. I pray that you find the answers you are seeking. ((Hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • My WTH testing doesn't start until August, so im no help with your question, I just wanted to say  im so sorry for your loss, ((HUGS)) This was my 4th MC, it never gets easier but I hope you find some comfort here, these ladies have been amazing. Sending lots of prayers your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your losses. Sending out lots of prayers that they can figure out what's going on!
  • And they have all been so close to each other....I hope they can find out what is wrong.

• BRBR member
    I'm so sorry for your losses. How terrible and unfair.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I unfortunately have no info for you on what kind of testing to expect, but just wanted to send positive thoughts and hugs your way.  I hope that you get the answers you are looking for...
  • I'm sorry :( It stinks so badly :((  I just had my second so my RE had be do a recurrent miscarriage panel...turns out of I have a few auto-immune disorders that could be causing my body to reject the baby.  Waiting now for my appointment with the rheumatologist. :(
    Me:28, DH:30 Married: 07/07/07 TTC Since: March 2011 MFI Me: Possible PAI-1
    April 2012:Varicocele embolization
    IVF #1 July 2012: BFN :( DH- Femara 90 days 
    12/10/2012 Femara helped!
    IVF# 2: Jan 2013 BFP, M/C 6weeks0days
    5 frosties. 
    IVF #3 FET April 2013 BFP, M/C 7 weeks 0 days. 
    3 frosties
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"