2nd Trimester
Options

Gliders or rockers?

What are everyone's preferences on gliders vs rockers or recliners and why? I found a decent deal on a lazy boy recliner and rocker and was wondering if something like this is better than a glider and ottoman?

Re: Gliders or rockers?

• Options
    We use gliders in the infant room at my preschool & I love them. I just bought one for 20$ that someone was selling online, it's in super amazing condition, I already love it.
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    My rocker was way more comfortable. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a rocker and I love it. It's definitely a personal preference.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have a recliner. I have to admit it is a little tough to get it to recline when holding baby but I still love it. So comfy!
  • Options
    We bought a la z boy rocker recliner that matches the living room furniture, jut brown leather, so when were done with it in the baby's room, we can still get good use out if it. Figured we'd get something we can really get some longevity out of.
  • Options
    Jmo30Jmo30 member

I found a great glider on Craigslist for $30. It wa reupholstered and matched her room perfect. So I went with another glider this time. It had the foot stool also so it was an awesome deal. 

• Options
    If you get a glider or rocker, make sure you get an ottoman with it. Much more comfy.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    I'm going with a rocking recliner do I can rock and put my feet up in at a moments notice if I want. I'm looking on Craigslist and bookoo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"