Maryland Babies
Options

Lesbian moms?

We are new and just started the planning stages of TTC. We are a lesbian couple and I know there is a LGBT section, but I was hoping to also find some local support as well.

We have so many questions!
Is there a lgbt patenting support group anywhere in Annap or Balt?

Anyone who can answer legal questions?

Thanks!

Re: Lesbian moms?

• Options
    ras26ras26 member
    Welcome! I'm not a lesbian mom, but I have a really good friend (not on the bump) who is.  They currently have 1 little boy and baby #2 is on the way.  If you cannot find answers to specific questions here, I may be able to pass them on to her (legal questions specific to Maryland, etc). 
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks. I have found lots of help in the LGBT board, but none of them live in MD. Since we just moved to MD from TX, so we could be married and have more rights as parents, we do not know the laws very well. We also do not have many friends yet.

We are looking for a OBGYN and Fertility clinic that works well with lesbians and are sensitive to our differences. We are also looking for lawyers that have handled LGBT births and second parent adoptions.

Again, thanks for the reply. I do most of my posting from my phone and cannot always tell when I get a response, so please be patient if don't realize you have responded.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! Check out Freestate Legal Project. It's a great resource and the folks there can also recommend private counsel.
  • Options
    Thanks! I will look into it this next week.
  • Options
    imageJessCrisGrant:

Hi there!

I know this was a post for medical and legal advice, but I wanted to reach out. I am just starting out my photography business and so am offering my services at a very discounted and affordable rate. Currently I am specifically looking to add maternity and newborn sessions to my portfolio, but am available for everything from cake smash, vintage bubble bath, parties, engagements, weddings and more.

Recently I saw shoots for parents expecting an adoption, as well as same sex couple maternity shoots and I am excited to add those to my portfolio as well. 

I am located in Baltimore City, but willing to travel up to an hour for shoots :)

Please feel free to email me !

Jessica C Grant

Jessica Cee Photography

Jceephotos@gmail.com  

I will keep your info. We aren't even pregnant yet. We are still trying to work out the logistics of it all. It could be a year or so.

What are your session fees? We were actually looking for someone to do a mini session in August for our one year wedding anniversary! Big Smile

• Options

I just recevied a post saying i couldnt promote my business on here - so please email me and i can send you my price list! 

jceephotos@gmail.com

:) 

• Options
    I went to Annapolis ob/gyn group years ago and one of the docs on staff was in a same sex marriage with children. You may want to see if she is still there. I believe her name was Kopelove.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"