• imagemorgann2010:
    goal.

Your new siggy pic is amazeballs. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • M2P was here
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tuna was here
    "Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just can't get it up for this thread anymore.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagePfft:
    imageTunaTown:
    Tuna was here
    Oh?

Yeah, HAI! 

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHilarityEnsued:

imageTunaTown:
    Tuna was here

You don't want to do at least a few posts telling yourself how awesome you are?

Apparently, people get upset and don't find the humor in those posts. So I haven't posted one, nor have I had time to get on TB for that matter. 

• imageAshPal61:
    More hilarious gifs here!!

That is the best! I was all "where the eff did that guy come from?!"

• imageLexiLupin:
    imageTunaTown:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

imageTunaTown:
    Tuna was here

Apparently, people get upset and don't find the humor in those posts. So I haven't posted one, nor have I had time to get on TB for that matter. 

(must not be a SAHM then)

I prefer the term Domestic Goddess. Which I have been for the past few months. Between looking for my next gig, I've been spending my days landscaping the yard, playing with LO, decluttering, painting....get a ton of house projects finished.

• imagembenit4:
    imageTunaTown:
    imageLexiLupin:
    imageTunaTown:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

imageTunaTown:
    Tuna was here

I prefer the term Domestic Goddess. Which I have been for the past few months. Between looking for my next gig, I've been spending my days landscaping the yard, playing with LO, decluttering, painting....get a ton of house projects finished.

Wow. Overachiever.

I'm also training for a 5K trail run. 

• imageItsAllGravy7:
    imageTunaTown:
    imagembenit4:
    imageTunaTown:
    imageLexiLupin:
    imageTunaTown:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

imageTunaTown:
    Tuna was here

Wow. Overachiever.

I'm also training for a 5K trail run. 

But do you cook LOs a hot breakfast EVERY morning?

Does occasionally throwing a waffle in the toaster count? 

• Wow this is a long thread...

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• imagembenit4:
    imageItsAllGravy7:

::wonders why someone would be stupid enough to open this thread on mobile::

God forbid someone might have posted words or an actual conversation. Silly me thought maybe people were tired of .gifs

Wow.

Team gif lover. Sorry.

Also, this became a spam thread, and spam threads always have gifs. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageLexiLupin:
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageItsAllGravy7:

Just a city boy...

Born and raised in South Deetroooooit

(which, as Lexi knows, is not a real place. South Detroit would be Windsor, Ontario, Canada) 

Dude, I'm from Toledo, I don't know Detroit topography beyond the fact that there is a Windsor crossing, and that the airport is actually in Romulus to the SW.

I'm super late, but I have family in Maumee, and Oregon. :]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"