October 2011 Moms
Options

liberation collections

Anyone else get charged by them today? They took 37.00 out of my bank this morning and noone authrozied it. I yahooed the name and it looks like multiple people got charges. Im disputing it but seems rwally facked up

Link to my search

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130131175314AAXO0bw

Re: liberation collections

• Options

BoA is not letting me sign on to check.  I enter my username and passwork and then I get a screen that says "sign off sucessful, thank you"     nice

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I just checked my accounts and there are no charges on my accounts (pending or already authorized).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I checked my accounts and didn't see anything but thanks for letting us know to keep our eyes open. It sounds like someone is conducting a very large scam.
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hello. I work with Liberation Collections. We are a collection agency as well as a customer service company. I work strictly in the customer service department. I have been on the phone already with customers who are experiencing the same issues you all have mentioned.

We represent a number of different online product companies such as:

Weight-loss, anti-aging, and male muscle enhancement products and handle their customer service.

These companies have informed us, there may have been some type of technical error with their billing system and have granted us full authority to give any customer a refund and delete them from their customer database immediately.

If this has been the case with you, please call 877-723-4121. We will assist you immediately.

I?m very sorry to hear about all of your experiences. Please give us a call and we can help now /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
  • Options
    I'm confused... why would someone from the company you are complaining about be on The Bump and reply to this post?
  • Options
    Yes, today I logged onto my bank account to have a charge of $79.92 taken from my bank account from them.. Called my bank and they asked me if I had been in Las Vegas lately or purchased anything from there.. NO and NO.. I have never heard of this company/people before in my life..Now I had to cancel my card, have to go into the bank tomorrow and file a dispute and see if they have any further information on this.. It was in the pending when I saw it so already to late to stop it.. Then I have to wait 2 to 4 weeks for a new card. Call or go online and change my card with all the companies that I had my card set up with to pay bills with.. and wait to be reimbursed.. What a headache... As of now I have searching the net for the last 3 hours trying to get some kind of info on this to now aveil!!!!   ugghh!!!!
  • Options
    That sucks ladies. Hopefully you get the money back in your accounts quickly.
  • Options
    Had a charge from this company on my charge card dated Mar 2nd. Was not in LAS don't purchase things online. WTF?
  • Options
    Liberation Collection got me for 205.00 calling them only blows smoke up your u know what is anyone in Vegas there to help victims..They robbed me in March this is July I m on a fixed income HELP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"