Central Florida Babies

Obgyn and or surgeon in Orlando/ Lake Mary area?

Hello all! :D

I just recently relocated to central Florida from Minnesota. I am currently on the lookout for a qualified surgeon to perform my c section in January. Any locals have suggestions on obgyns in the lake Mary area or qualified surgeons as far as Orlando they would recommend?

Moving to a new state makes recommendations difficult as I don't know many people in the area yet just moved here last week

Thanks!

Re: Obgyn and or surgeon in Orlando/ Lake Mary area?

• monvonmonvon member
    Hi! Welcome to the area : I strongly recommend the two doctors at Contemporary women's care in winter park. Dr snook and Dr warren both females I delivered at Winter Park Hospital and ended up having an emergency c section. They both performed and did an excellent job! They also delivered two of my nephews! GL!
    Anniversary Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also just moved to the Lake Mary area and started going to Heathrow OBGYN.  This is my first pregnancy so I cannot attest to info on c-sections but the office staff there is wonderful and make you feel very important every time you are there!!! Good Luck and welcome to the area!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both so much! I will check out both options ASAP as I need to schedule an appt soon :
  • Dr. Cascio was a FANTASTIC obgyn and she preformed our c-section. I had a wonderful healing process and birth/pregnancy experience thanks to her. She delivers as the Winter Park Memorial hospital. Goodluck!

https://obgyncaregroup.net/cascio.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"