Maryland Babies

hey hey (intro)

Hello fellow moms,

I'm new to this board, I used to frequent the December 2012 board.

My son is a few days shy of 6months and I thought Id check out the Baltimore board. I'm 29, Aiden is my first, and I'd like to meet some new moms as well in the area.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hey hey (intro)

• Welcome to the boards. Congratulations on your little guy.

• Hi, welcome!
    I have a 5 month old boy, he's our first as well. I'm fairly new to this area. There seemed to be a lot of play groups on here when I was pregnant and joined the board but I haven't seen much lately. Depending on where you live there are some groups on meetup.com, Howard County SAHM group is very active. PM me if your interested and I'll send you the link.
    Congrats on your little guy :
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!! I have a 1 y/o and one on the way in sept.!  I always love getting to know new ladies!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congratz on your little guy is well. Yes please send me the link!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi there @hbenevides!

I am just starting out my photography business and so am offering my services at a very discounted and affordable rate. Currently I am specifically looking to add maternity and newborn sessions to my portfolio, but am available for everything from cake smash, vintage bubble bath, parties, engagements, weddings and more.

I saw you are due in Sept, and wondering if you are in the market for maternity shots? 

I am located in Baltimore City, but willing to travel up to an hour for shoots :)

Please feel free to email me !

Jessica C Grant

Jessica Cee Photography

Jceephotos@gmail.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"