September 2012 Moms
Options

Diaper Bag Recommendations

Recommend your diaper bag, please! I dont like the one I have. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diaper Bag Recommendations

• Options

I have the Kate Spade "Stevie" baby bag and love it.  It's very functional, roomy and doesn't scream diaper bag.   I had a Vera Bradley baby bag before that and thought it was too small.

• Options
    What do you have and what don't you like?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gray99Gray99 member
    I have the Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote. I had another bag that wasnt working for me. I needed something more purse like but was still that messenger/hobo style that I like. I love my new bag!

• Options
    I have the Timi and Leslie Dawn and LOVE it!  I had a Kate Spade messenger style bag and hated it, things were always falling out of the pockets.  I love that the Timi and Leslie bags are so organized and I love that they don't look like diaper bags.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Now that I'm not carrying around a million things for a newborn, I'm using a newer version of the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack. (I bought one last year while I was still pregnant and I hated it at first.) It's working out really well now that I've downsized the amount of stuff I'm lugging around for a baby.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • Options

I have the Coach Addison. I love it. I find it a little on the smaller side for two but I would guess that for one it would be perfect. It is really organized on the inside with tons of pockets.

I got it online on one of the outlet sales pretty inexpensive.

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I love JuJuBe diaper bags. Very functional and practical. I also have a couple Oi Oi bags, a they are more stylish looking... Not quite as functional, but still great.

• Options
    Apparently I am cheap, because my diaper bag is a Thirty One tote.  I have two, one is the Cindy Tote, I think it was $45, and the other is the organizing utility tote ($35 ish, I think).  I really like both of them, because one is super nice so I use it when we are going nice places and the other one has all the storage you could ask for!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    I have the jujube BFF. I love it even though it is a tad diaperbagish. It holds everything, cleans easily, and the side pockets hold an ice pack up to 3 of the 4oz Dr Browns bottles each, so great for long days out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"