October 2012 Moms
Options

Just wanted to say howdy!

Hey Mammas!

I just wanted to say howdy and let you all know I still lurk on you sometimes!  We are doing well just crazy busy, we actually bought our house!! It's being built so we don't get to move in until November but it's basically our dream house so I'm so super excited!  Raylan is doing awesome, I can't believe he's 9 months old.

How are you guys all doing?!

Also...just for kicks, one of my fav pictures ever, it's from his 6mo photo shoot but I just got it recently.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Just wanted to say howdy!

• Options
    Aww miss you!!! You and your little man look wonderful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I hope you're all doing well!

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!!! That pic is gorgeous!! I'm happy to hear life's been treating you kindly.

• Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member
    Look at his hair!!! Love it!
  • Options
    Btw and I mean this with total respect....your hubs is HOTTT
  • Options
    Hey lady! So exciting about the house! Yay!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagecandaceleigh21:

Bahahahahaha, that totally made me laugh out loud! Thanks I think? I admired him from afar for several years before we finally dated!

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• Options
    I read your blog and looked at the (fake) house pics- it's going to be gorgeous!  Glad everything is going well!
  • Options
    imagePetunia844:

imagecandaceleigh21:

Bahahahahaha, that totally made me laugh out loud! Thanks I think? I admired him from afar for several years before we finally dated!

Oh its a total compliment! You two were bound to make beautiful babies!
  • Options
    imagecandaceleigh21:
    imagePetunia844:

imagecandaceleigh21:

Oh its a total compliment! You two were bound to make beautiful babies!

thank you!  How are you and the hubs doing?  Anything getting better? 

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"