Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Spotting, negative hpt

Ok, hi everyone!  I had my LMP on 5/21/13, had a positive ovulation test on 6/7/13, spotting (barely anything) from 6/16-6/18-thought I was starting my period, but never happened.  Negative HPT on 6/21/13.  Now it's 6/30 and I'm spotting even lighter then I did on 6/16-which I didn't think was possible.  Any ideas what's going on?  I'm going to make a dr's appt for next week.  I'm usually regular, not sure if I'm stressing and throwing my cycle off, or if I am pregnant...We've only been trying 2 months and would be thrilled if I am pregnant-just not sure what's going on!  Any one else have something like this happen?
Becca

Re: Spotting, negative hpt

• Options
    Not since 6/26-that's the last one taken-which was also negative.  Since I'm now spotting again I'm really not sure.  I'll take another tomorrow first thing in the morning, unless spotting gets heavier
    Becca
  • Options
    Random spotting can happen, even when you're regular. I don't think you need to rush to the doctor yet. Keep testing once a week, until you get af or until you hit 60 days with no AF, then you can call your doctor. I get random spotting a lot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebeccagerlach:
    Not since 6/26-that's the last one taken-which was also negative.  Since I'm now spotting again I'm really not sure.  I'll take another tomorrow first thing in the morning, unless spotting gets heavier

This sounds like a good plan. Really no reason to go to the Dr. at this point. Random spotting can happen. GL to you! 

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• Options
    Started AF today...boo...2 weeks late! hopefully I get back on track-would rather have had AF on time and then start trying again rather then wondering if I'm pregnant or not
    Becca
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"