January 2014 Moms

DH, DD??

Ok so I guess I'm out if the loop. Can someone please tell me exactly what all these acronyms mean? I'm thinking DH is husband ir something but I could be wrong lol ease fill me in!!

Re: DH, DD??

• Dear husband and dear daughter. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

• If you scroll all the way to the bottom, there's a bump glossary on the left side.  Here's the link https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nest_baby_editors/pages/the-bump-community-glossary.aspx

dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    a few rounds of clomid and femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    Feb 13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response... BFFN
    one last IVF attempt April/May 2013: 19 retrieved. 10 fertilized. 2 transferred in a 3dt. 4 frosties... BFP!!
    EDD: 1/21/14... Induced early at 36+6. Our little girl was born 12/30/13

surprise pregnancy with baby #2!  EDD: 8/30/16

• Loading the player...
  • DD can also mean Dirty Delete when someone deletes their post.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• imageClbragg33:
    Ok so I guess I'm out if the loop. Can someone please tell me exactly what all these acronyms mean? I'm thinking DH is husband ir something but I could be wrong lol ease fill me in!!

Thanks for asking, you're not the only one! I've been using context clues...lol
  • imageClbragg33:

Thanks for asking, you're not the only one! I've been using context clues...lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"