August 2013 Moms

And this is how I feel today

Re: And this is how I feel today

• I agree. We usually go to see my parents and FI's during the weekend and this one we decided not to. Safe to say yesterday and today I've been in my Jammies all day long. It's nice to not have anything to do, and I know in a few weeks I'll never be able to say I have nothing to do again!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • I'm in leggings and a sleep shirt, BUT I showered, so...
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Loading the player...
  • I have an hour to get ready for my baby shower, but for right now, I'm totally content on the couch in my pajamas. I've actually been doing the exact same thing for the past four hours. A little more than five weeks and life will be drastically different...
    "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

image image

• Yup. That definitely sums it up.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• I wish I am at work and feeling sicker by the minute
  • Um, I got dressed, went to church, and came home to put yoga pants on BEFORE going to the grocery store. That means I took off perfectly good clothes and put on basically PJs before leaving the house. Ugh, I hate when people do that and now I'm a big offender. 
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• I'm gonna enjoy my sloth-dom until the baby gets here.

photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• Hahahahaha!! I totally got dressed today, but did nothing else. I got dressed, planted my butt on the couch and haven't moved in about 4 hours. I suck.

• Lol yup. I am successfully procrastinating from writing my papers for class and studying for my test right now. The closer I get to my due date, the less motivation and energy I have to do anything at all. Summer classes were a very bad idea. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • imagehenderson1026:

I'm gonna enjoy my sloth-dom until the baby gets here.

I love this!

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• That was me yesterday.  I did finally shower before bed and put on clean jammies.  

Thankfully no one dropped by because the jammies I wore all day yesterday consisted of a wife beater and a pair of DH's boxers.  It was not one of my better looks. 

Lilypie - (4vrz)

• I did shower, but did not do my hair. I am in an old lady cotton nightgown from Target. It is so comfortable. And awesome.

I keep trying to get motivated to do something, but nothing yet.

• imageWashingtonQueen:

Oh yes, me all the way, esp after my tumble down the stairs Friday night, I'm lucky that I managed to change from one set of PJ's to the next!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Agreed! It's 106 outside right now (and is going to be hotter this week), so I haven't left the house all day. I LIVE in lounge pants and tee shirts at home these days, comfort is key!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thumbs up'
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Haha, I'm jealous!  I had to get up AND do my hair today for a baptism.  I survived.  :)
    BFP #1 - 12/7/2012 - EDD 8/14/2013 - DD born 8/17/2013
    BFP #2 - 3/31/2014 - EDD 12/6/2014 - Natural miscarriage on 4/28/2014
    BFP #3 - 8/4/2014 - EDD 4/12/2015 - Chemical Pregnancy discovered on 8/13/2014

• LJR 84LJR 84 member
    Same here! DH has had kidney stones all weekend so I've been on my own with both kids. I haven't been feeling great as it is and am hardly sleeping...so it's been rough. The fact that the kids were fed, bathed, and alive is a huge accomplishment for me!!!
  • I'm jealous! Everyone and their moms were over at our house today. I had to cook and clean for everyone. Boo.

Ps. This made me lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRachey1082:
    I'm jealous! Everyone and their moms were over at our house today. I had to cook and clean for everyone. Boo. Ps. This made me lol.

Aww man! Sorry, Rachey!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"