Chit Chat
Options

I am officially addicted

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I am officially addicted

• Options
  • Options

I got a little addicted to reading theories about this last week.

Some people speculate that he jumped from the roof into a garbage truck that can be seen passing.  Earlier in the episode he's seen playing with a little rubber squash ball.  Apparently, you can put such a ball in your armpit and it will keep your pulse from being felt?  People also speculate that Molly gave him a "blood bag" that he hid on his person and busted when he "landed."

There's also a theory that John has somehow been given the Baskerville stuff, possibly when he's knocked down on his way to Sherlock's landing spot, so he is chemically manipulated into seeing Sherlock's dead body.  I like that theory a lot.  It means we basically can't trust the scene with his body because we're essentially seeing it from John's POV.  The body could have looked completely different.  It could have been Moriarty's corpse, it could have been an uninjured Sherlock, etc. 

Regardless, I would bet that most if not all of the other people in that scene are his homeless network peeps. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    I need to watch that show. Everyone I know talks about it, but I've never seen an episode.

• Options
    The first 5-6 episodes of Season 2 are outstanding.  I love Tooth and Claw, New Earth and School Reunion.  They are three of my favorite DT episodes. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"