Babies on the Brain

TTC/ENDO/LAPAROSCOPY/INTRO

Hi ladies! My name is Brittany and I'm 23, DH is 27. We have been married almost 2 years 9/10/11! He's truly amazing and the best partner I could have EVER imagined myself spending my life with!Anyways,I have been lurking here for awhile and  I thought this was the right time to finally say something : DH and I have really wanted a baby for quite some time, just didn't think until a month or 2 ago that we were fully ready to take that step mostly my fault ; I'd say it really hit is when his nephew was born a few months before our wedding. A few months ago though, I started seeing my doctor for some bad pelvic pain. Long story short after 2 ultrasounds, a CT and another exam they have decided that I need to have a laparoscopy done since they are pretty sure its Endo. I wanted to be TTC already, not putting stuff on hold for surgery.  I'm on a prenatal and DH just suprised me with my dream mommy car on Saturday Toyota  Sequoia so its like WHAT are we waiting for? Been very depressed about this whole situation because the word endometriosis scares me to death.

Just want you guys to know I promise I won't be one of those whiners! Just having a bad day and any advice wouldbe lovely for anyone that has been through this/ and or and TTC advice for August when we can finally TTC : SO ANXIOUS to be a mommy!

Thanks for listening and I hope everyone has a great holiday!

Re: TTC/ENDO/LAPAROSCOPY/INTRO

• Sorry for punctuation. . Mobile bumping
  • Sorry to hear about your surgery, I hope it goes easily for you and you can start your TTC. I have had several friends with endometriosis that have all had children, just some words of encouragement.

Totally jealous of the car!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! I am hearing it more and more that women who have it still can get pregnant. Hell, my bff has it and the secont she found out she started ttc and BAM ..pregnant! I do have a lot of hope and thanks so much for the encouragement: I really want to give my husband the best gift he could ever receive.. and I wanna do it soon ;
  • I have endo and also a wonderful ds. It is completely possible to get pg with endo. You actually increase your chances right after the surgery. Be sure to ask your doctor is he/she would check to see if your tubes are open during lap. They inject a dye and see if they are blocked. I had a lap in april and got pg in July. GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you so much ladies! I am so happy to hear that I'm most fertile after surgery as i had no idea of this: this is all so reassuring! Happy freaking Monday I can't wait to make a baby after surgery! LOL
  • FX that your lap goes well. 

The only advice I have for TTC is to look into charting your BBT.  Many women on the bump use fertility friend, an online charting tool, to chart their BBT.   FF has some good tutorials and online resources explaining how to chart your BBT.  Along with charting my BBT, I also used OPKs.  The OPKs told me when I might be getting close to ovulation and then charting my BBT confirmed that I did indeed ovulate. 

The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility is another great source for information on TTC.

GL, I hope that August is your month.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"