Late Term and Child Loss

PgAL Check-in

On behalf of Mrs. Nice:

Hello Ladies, 

Welcome to PGAL CheckIn! 

I hope I find you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Bake, little buns, bake! 

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? 

QOTW: Has your loss changed the number of children you want to have? (Good question Shandor)

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  

Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

Re: PgAL Check-in

• 37 weeks! Full term! And the last checkin for this mama! We'll be induced Tuesday evening and hopefully meet our rainbow sometime on Wednesday!

I want to say a big thank you to all of you who helped get me through the last nine months both here and on pgal. You ladies are the best! I wish you all happy healthy pregnancies and will be thinking of all of you in the weeks and months to come.

That being said, now that it's so close, I am terrified that this still won't happen for us... that something with go wrong And we'll have to leave another baby at the hospital. Aside from losing our son this has been the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I just keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it in the end.

Big hugs for all!

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 6 weeks. I havent started following the fruits yet. I have had some concerns about the pregnancy so I am waiting to see the heartbeat first. 

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? First U/S on Wednesday.

QOTW: Has your loss changed the number of children you want to have? (Good question Shandor) Not really. Though after we delivered Elsie my DH said lets have 12! (Um...no.) But I think we are staying at 3-4.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Hoping this baby is a-ok and cooking just fine. Didnt have early scares with Elsie, so this is all new. 

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • imagelrichmond86:
    37 weeks! Full term! And the last checkin for this mama! We'll be induced Tuesday evening and hopefully meet our rainbow sometime on Wednesday! I want to say a big thank you to all of you who helped get me through the last nine months both here and on pgal. You ladies are the best! I wish you all happy healthy pregnancies and will be thinking of all of you in the weeks and months to come. That being said, now that it's so close, I am terrified that this still won't happen for us... that something with go wrong And we'll have to leave another baby at the hospital. Aside from losing our son this has been the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I just keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it in the end. Big hugs for all!

Can't wait to see your "she's here!" post. Will be thinking and praying for you on Tuesday. Keep believing this is your rainbow!! 

Lilypie - (qptF)

• imageNoethola:
    How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 6 weeks. I havent started following the fruits yet. I have had some concerns about the pregnancy so I am waiting to see the heartbeat first. 

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? First U/S on Wednesday.

QOTW: Has your loss changed the number of children you want to have? (Good question Shandor) Not really. Though after we delivered Elsie my DH said lets have 12! (Um...no.) But I think we are staying at 3-4.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Hoping this baby is a-ok and cooking just fine. Didnt have early scares with Elsie, so this is all new. 

congrats Noethola, I didn't know you were KU ! yay! GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby? I am just slightly over 4 weeks. Found out Friday. I think it is either a poppyseed or an Appleseed.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones?: My first appt is scheduled for July 19th when I am 7 weeks. Other than that just waiting.

QOTW has your loss changed the number of children you want?: We were always kind of on the fence about if we wanted 2 or 3 kids, this will be number 2. I really think it will depend on how the pregnancy goes whether or not we decide to have anymore.

What is on your mind this week?: I am just nervous. Trying to be excited and hopeful. I know I am still very early on but I keep telling myself "this baby is coming home"
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagePerkyErky:
    How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby? I am just slightly over 4 weeks. Found out Friday. I think it is either a poppyseed or an Appleseed. Any upcoming appointments or milestones?: My first appt is scheduled for July 19th when I am 7 weeks. Other than that just waiting. QOTW has your loss changed the number of children you want?: We were always kind of on the fence about if we wanted 2 or 3 kids, this will be number 2. I really think it will depend on how the pregnancy goes whether or not we decide to have anymore. What is on your mind this week?: I am just nervous. Trying to be excited and hopeful. I know I am still very early on but I keep telling myself "this baby is coming home"

YAY! Congrats to you as well Perky! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week?
    8 weeks Tuesday! Raspberry

My next appt is set for July 22 but I am in the middle of trying to switch OBs so it may change.

QOTW: Has your loss changed the number of children you want to have? Good question Shandor
    We said before 2 or 3 then got pregnant with quads. I think we will probably say 2 or 3 but we will see!

Just getting through these next couple weeks for my next ultrasound to check on LO!

TTC since August 2011
    DX PCOS and annovulatory
    1/12 Clomid (3 rounds total and no response)
    DH SA = normal
    6/12 Femara (2 rounds)no response
    8/12 1st round Gonal F and 2 follies = BFN
    9/12 2nd round injects and 3 follies = BFP!
    10/15 11dpo beta#1 = 162 10/17 beta #2 = 471 1st U/S: Quads!!!
    1/13 Baby A ruptured membranes, our angels Jaxon, Jayse, Emersyn, and Ellee were born @ 17 weeks

5/13 Gonal F with 1 follie - BFP! EDD - 2/11/14

• imagePerkyErky:
    How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby? I am just slightly over 4 weeks. Found out Friday. I think it is either a poppyseed or an Appleseed. Any upcoming appointments or milestones?: My first appt is scheduled for July 19th when I am 7 weeks. Other than that just waiting. QOTW has your loss changed the number of children you want?: We were always kind of on the fence about if we wanted 2 or 3 kids, this will be number 2. I really think it will depend on how the pregnancy goes whether or not we decide to have anymore. What is on your mind this week?: I am just nervous. Trying to be excited and hopeful. I know I am still very early on but I keep telling myself "this baby is coming home"

Congrats PerkyErky! Hope all goes well and you get your rainbow! 

Lilypie - (qptF)

• How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 

19w4d - I think that's a mango?

A/S Wednesday at 12:30 EST  - can't wait!  DH thinks girl, I think boy so one of us will be right!

QOTW: Has your loss changed the number of children you want to have? (Good question Shandor)

It's interesting because honestly we were never trying for Corbin.  We always said we were happy not having kids and just being the cool aunt and uncle or honorary aunt and uncle to our friend's kids.  Then we got the biggest surprise of our life.  Then everything happened and we said within a few days we'd try for another.  We haven't thought much beyond it but I may be open to having 1 more.  I still can't believe I can say I have a child, let alone children.

My anxiety is starting to kick in regarding after the baby is born.  Thankfully I have a doc appointment on Wednesday so I can talk to him about anxiety management after our child is born because I figure if it's this bad already, it's only going to get exponentially worse.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, lrichmond - so excited for you!

How far along are you? What size fruit is your baby this week? 10w1d. I think it's a prune this week.

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?: Next appointment is a week from tomorrow. Wound up at the hospital AGAIN today because of bleeding this morning, but baby looks great. Thank goodness.

QOTW: Has your loss changed the number of children you want to have?: Not really. H and I had talked about having three, and this will be our third [in my mind]. I may actually want to have one more after this, but we'll see.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?: This pregnancy has been really hard because of my SCH and random bleeding. But being able to see a wiggly baby on the u/s this morning made me feel like this is actually real, like I'm not imagining that I'm pregnant again. This pregnancy has been way more overwhelming than I thought it would be.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"