December 2013 Moms
Options

So what's everybody doing for the holiday?

I really hate that we can't travel. I want to be at the beach. I swear if I can convince my OB to let us go, we'll leave on Wednesday afternoon.

ETA- sub beach for doctor...China is rubbing off on me. Damn. 

Re: So what's everybody doing for the holiday?

• Options
    jmb527jmb527 member

We are going to the beach with DD in the morning, then going to bbq at home and hit the pool if we have time. We'd love to go to the beach again at night to see fireworks, but not sure how DD will do that late, or if I'll have the energy to chase her around the beach at 9 pm.

DH is actually off which is nice, but has to work early the next day so we have to stay local.

ETA: I hope your OB clears you before Wed, or if not you find something fun to do locally :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageColeRose:
    We are going to a friend's lake house on Lake Winnipesaukee for a few days. Cannot wait!

I'm so jealous. I love it there.
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Heading to the Hamptons the 4th and 5th. Possibly staying out there longer, but DH has a golf tournament so I may return with him on the 5th.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    We are going to a friend's pool party. It's usually a lot of fun. Fireworks after.

My parents are at the lake and invited us for the weekend, but the drive is killer and we're moving in 2 weeks. 1 day pool party it is.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Options
    imageSoozerella:

imageVCGolfNYC:
    Heading to the Hamptons the 4th and 5th. Possibly staying out there longer, but DH has a golf tournament so I may return with him on the 5th.

This sounds so fancy.  Your life is like the summer episodes of Gossip Girl!

Haha gotta love gossip girl!! Thought I was the only one :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageColeRose:
    We are going to a friend's lake house on Lake Winnipesaukee for a few days. Cannot wait!

I've been going to Winnipesaukee my whole life!! It's my absolute favorite place in the world. Where on the lake will you be? We're up by Melvin Village.
  • Options
    esf60esf60 member
    We are headed to the family beach house! It used to be a little bungalow that was built 50+ years ago (read: not very comfortable). Thanks to Hurricane Ike -- and insurance -- it was bulldozed and completely rebuilt and is now my most favorite place.

• Options
    We're going to the beach Saturday with my best friend and her family. I can't wait. I'm counting down the days now.
  • Options
    LawrenLawren member
    DH and I were trying to plan a night out with just the two of us because we were out of town for our anniversary, but my Mom has a boyfriend now and it's cramping my style because she always has plans and can't keep LO. So, we're just going to have a little family date night and take Owen to to see fireworks for the first time. I'm hoping they won't scare him...
  • Options
    We're going to Green Lake, WI with my husband's family for a little RR. Can't wait!
  • Options
    MEP923MEP923 member
    We are taking DS to the beach during the day then heading to the boardwalk to do some rides and see the fireworks over the ocean. I am lucky because we are within walking distance of the beach/boardwalk so no need to sit in traffic and all that other stuff.

imageimage

• Options
    We are going to my family's cottage on Lake Michigan for the weekend, and taking my mom to the spa for her 60th birthday on friday.
    D13 June Siggy Challenge Awkward (Awesome) Bathing Suits
    photo d5230f4f-07cc-4b75-b11c-da060b42a66d.jpg
  • Options
    amdftwamdftw member

imageColeRose:

Ahhh I love Winnipesaukee!!

We will hopefully be seeing the fireworks in our town on Wednesday night, and then we are going to my husband's aunt's house for a pool & BBQ party on the 4th.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"