TTC After a Loss
Options

**lindsay, hlmlvt, SA1112, serenla, sari, scooter, mayday**

Hey girls! Hope everyone is doing GREAT and enjoying their weekend. Just checking in on everyone.

Lindsayhilleary - You had your consult right? Have you had your actual acupuncture treatment yet? If so, how did it go? Also, seems like you have some fertile CM, and with CD 15 tomorrow, O should be coming. How is timing?

Hlmlvt - How are things going with the CBFM? Signs of Oing?

SA1112 - Fertile CM and CD14 tomorrow. Are you feeling any O symptoms? Has timing been working out for you?

Serenla - Yay for being off the bench! How are you feeling about this cycle so far?

Saritaota - Your appointment is coming up. How are you feeling about it? Looks like you're dealing with a long AF/spotting, ((hugs)) for that!

Scooteriste - How is acupuncture going? Any feedback for us? Also seeing some +OPKs. Looks like O is coming!  How has timing been?

Maydaygirl - How is house hunting?? Any signs that O is coming? 

Hugs to all of you ladies! And some cuteness for your Sunday..

TTC Our Rainbow Since May 2011

BFP#1 9/9/12 -- EDD 5/14/13 -- MMC 10/10/12 Miso 10/19/12

BFP #2 9/17/13 -- EDD 5/25/14-- CP confirmed 9/21/13
 BFP #3
2/1/14 -- EDD 10/5/14 -- NMC 2/10/14

Dx: low progesterone & mild hypothyroidism

My Chart

4e41feae2813d8779361f4b4a13b4b 1

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

Re: **lindsay, hlmlvt, SA1112, serenla, sari, scooter, mayday**

• Options
    Omg! I cant get enough of that koala bear shaking his ears!!!

Saritaota Your appointment is coming up. How are you feeling about it? Looks like you're dealing with a long AF/spotting, hugs for that!

Ugh. I literally can not wait to go to the doctor Wednesday! I am in the middle of spotting hell and don't know how much more I can take!

This guy better be ready for me because I have a page full of questions for him!
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • Options
    Hlmlvt How are things going with the CBFM? Signs of Oing?

Hello!!! Thanks for running this post.
    CBFM is going well it moved me up to high for my status. It does say that it can be high longer than normal due to this being the first cycle. I am also still using Wonderflo's just to make sure. I am guessing I should O July 4,5, or 6 going by my other cycles.

It is awesome we are on the road going to lake Placid til Thurs. hubby is all willing to have sex every other day this week!!!
    Our anniversary is tomorrow 2 yrs!! Super excited!!
    Sorry I have posted this in a few other threads just in such a good mood and it should be a good week!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSaritaota614:
    Omg! I cant get enough of that koala bear shaking his ears!!!

Saritaota Your appointment is coming up. How are you feeling about it? Looks like you're dealing with a long AF/spotting, hugs for that!

Ugh. I literally can not wait to go to the doctor Wednesday! I am in the middle of spotting hell and don't know how much more I can take!

This guy better be ready for me because I have a page full of questions for him!

Love the koala bear so cute!!!

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(

• Options
    imageSaritaota614:
    Omg! I cant get enough of that koala bear shaking his ears!!! Saritaota Your appointment is coming up. How are you feeling about it? Looks like you're dealing with a long AF/spotting, hugs for that! Ugh. I literally can not wait to go to the doctor Wednesday! I am in the middle of spotting hell and don't know how much more I can take! This guy better be ready for me because I have a page full of questions for him!
    Ugh, so sorry about spotting hell! FX that you get some answers to those questions at your appointment!

BFP #3

My Chart

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• Options

imagehlmlvt:
    Hlmlvt How are things going with the CBFM? Signs of Oing? Hello!!! Thanks for running this post. CBFM is going well it moved me up to high for my status. It does say that it can be high longer than normal due to this being the first cycle. I am also still using Wonderflo's just to make sure. I am guessing I should O July 4,5, or 6 going by my other cycles. It is awesome we are on the road going to lake Placid til Thurs. hubby is all willing to have sex every other day this week!!! Our anniversary is tomorrow 2 yrs!! Super excited!! Sorry I have posted this in a few other threads just in such a good mood and it should be a good week!!!

Looks like we'll be Oing around the same time. I hope you and DH have a great time while you're there! Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY tomorrow! Our 2 year is also coming up. 

BFP #3

My Chart

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• Options
    imagelindsebert:

imagehlmlvt:

CBFM is going well it moved me up to high for my status. It does say that it can be high longer than normal due to this being the first cycle. I am also still using Wonderflo's just to make sure. I am guessing I should O July 4,5, or 6 going by my other cycles.

It is awesome we are on the road going to lake Placid til Thurs. hubby is all willing to have sex every other day this week!!!
    Sorry I have posted this in a few other threads just in such a good mood and it should be a good week!!!

Looks like we'll be Oing around the same time. I hope you and DH have a great time while you're there! Also, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY tomorrow! Our 2 year is also coming up. 

Fingers crossed for you this month!!! When is your anniversary??

• Options

Scooteriste - How is acupuncture going? Any feedback for us? Also seeing some +OPKs. Looks like O is coming!  How has timing been?

Thanks for checking in, Linds! Hope you are having a fab weekend!

Acupuncture is great! I am seeing a fertility trained acupuncturist now and the difference is amazing. Super happy with her, and her treatment plan. 

Yes, happy for the +OPKs and peak reading on my CBEFM. Timing is good... We've been doing EOD this month, trying to pace ourselves!
    *** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    SA1112SA1112 member
    Thanks for posting a check in! I've been going a little bit crazy waiting for a positive OPK and I finally got it today! Timing has been good for us except for this afternoon...got the positive and wanted to HIO but let's just say things didn't end well. I'm really frustrated but trying not to let DH know how much so that hopefully later we can try again later tonight.

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• Options
    SA1112SA1112 member

imageSaritaota614:
    Omg! I cant get enough of that koala bear shaking his ears!!! Saritaota Your appointment is coming up. How are you feeling about it? Looks like you're dealing with a long AF/spotting, hugs for that! Ugh. I literally can not wait to go to the doctor Wednesday! I am in the middle of spotting hell and don't know how much more I can take! This guy better be ready for me because I have a page full of questions for him!

Ugh how frustrating about the spotting! I am also headed to the OB this week because I've had three bleeding/spotting episodes after sex in the past 3 weeks. I hope we both can get some answers! 

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    SA1112SA1112 member
    imagehlmlvt:

Happy Anniversary! Hope this cycle is it for you!

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    imagescooteriste:

Scooteriste - How is acupuncture going? Any feedback for us? Also seeing some +OPKs. Looks like O is coming!  How has timing been?

Thanks for checking in, Linds! Hope you are having a fab weekend!

Acupuncture is great! I am seeing a fertility trained acupuncturist now and the difference is amazing. Super happy with her, and her treatment plan. 

Yes, happy for the +OPKs and peak reading on my CBEFM. Timing is good... We've been doing EOD this month, trying to pace ourselves!

Glad to hear that acupuncture is going well! Also good news about your timing! FX for you! 

BFP #3

My Chart

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• Options

imageSA1112:
    Thanks for posting a check in! I've been going a little bit crazy waiting for a positive OPK and I finally got it today! Timing has been good for us except for this afternoon...got the positive and wanted to HIO but let's just say things didn't end well. I'm really frustrated but trying not to let DH know how much so that hopefully later we can try again later tonight.

Sorry that things didn't work out this afternoon. If timing has been good and you can make it happen tonight or tomorrow, you will hopefully be covered. FX for you this cycle!

BFP #3

My Chart

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• Options
    imagehlmlvt:
    imagelindsebert:

imagehlmlvt:
    Hlmlvt How are things going with the CBFM? Signs of Oing? Hello!!! Thanks for running this post. CBFM is going well it moved me up to high for my status. It does say that it can be high longer than normal due to this being the first cycle. I am also still using Wonderflo's just to make sure. I am guessing I should O July 4,5, or 6 going by my other cycles. It is awesome we are on the road going to lake Placid til Thurs. hubby is all willing to have sex every other day this week!!! Our anniversary is tomorrow 2 yrs!! Super excited!! Sorry I have posted this in a few other threads just in such a good mood and it should be a good week!!!

Fingers crossed for you this month!!! When is your anniversary??

Our anniversary is July 9th. What a great late anniversary present a BFP would be! FX for you too!

BFP #3

My Chart

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• Options

Sorry I missed the check-in yesterday! I didn't have any internet access all day. :( 

Maydaygirl - How is house hunting?? Any signs that O is coming? 

All I have to say about house hunting is that it's frustrating! Still haven't found anything. At least, we're looking at houses though.

As for O, I've had ovulation pain, EWCM, a high, soft, open cervix, but my temps aren't rising! I should be Oing tomorrow. FX this cycle isn't a dud. Feel free to chart stalk me! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemaydaygirl590:

Sorry I missed the check-in yesterday! I didn't have any internet access all day. :( 

Maydaygirl - How is house hunting?? Any signs that O is coming? 

All I have to say about house hunting is that it's frustrating! Still haven't found anything. At least, we're looking at houses though.

As for O, I've had ovulation pain, EWCM, a high, soft, open cervix, but my temps aren't rising! I should be Oing tomorrow. FX this cycle isn't a dud. Feel free to chart stalk me! 

Sorry you haven't found a house yet. Before we bought ours 2 years ago, we looked for quite a while. It's a bummer, but when you find the one you love, you'll be so happy! 

Hang in there for O. Your temps haven't gone up yet, but I bet it's coming. FX for you!

BFP #3

My Chart

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards