September 2012 Moms

Damn You Totsy

Okay, so apparently Totsy is no more!  They are "Modnique" now or sumshit!  

But seriously, I ordered from them for the first time like two weeks ago and they shipped me someone else's order!  Now, they are giving me the run around... If I had bought random stuff it would be whatever, but I bought Luci's first birthday dress and it was a perfect "replica" of a Lucille Ball dress!  Now I am pissed!  

/rant

sorry.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

Re: Damn You Totsy

• Ugh, sorry to hear that. If they can't find the dress, have you tried etsy? That would be a place I'd think would have it too.

• I have had some really bad customer service experiences with them in the past too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah they just got back to me after I "chatted" with one of their customer service reps.  They didn't even say anything about my order, they just want to know about the order that I received instead.  Seriously....

Melody, I have looked at Etsy, and saw one that would work, but it was $56.  This one was PERFECT and was only $12, so just color me extremely disappointed today! 

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• imagewilly_gert:

Yeah they just got back to me after I "chatted" with one of their customer service reps.  They didn't even say anything about my order, they just want to know about the order that I received instead.  Seriously....

Melody, I have looked at Etsy, and saw one that would work, but it was $56.  This one was PERFECT and was only $12, so just color me extremely disappointed today! 

Sad That stinks. I hate poor customer service.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"