August 2013 Moms
Options

cant sleep.

I cant sleep. Im hot and uncomfortable and im just miserable.

I miss sleep but my sleep will never be the same again

Re: cant sleep.

• Options
    I hear ya! Doesn't help I just spent the last hr laying in bed with SO talking his head off about all the what ifs and fears I have about being a mom.. Now my mind won't turn off!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Sleep... Not happening tonight.. I've been up for two hours and just can't get comfortable or stop my brain from thinking. Ugh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't been able to sleep either. Heartburn is killing me or something hurts or I cant stop.thinking!
  • Options
    Awake over here too, ugg :
  • Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    A friend once said that sleep is inversely proportional to how pregnant you are. Meaning, the more pregnant you are, the less sleep you get.

Which is 100 percent true. I can't decide if I want to not sleep on the couch or in bed. Either way it's a toss and turn battle.
  • Options
    Right here along with you! Got up to pee a few hrs ago and couldn't get back to sleep. Laying on the couch with the news on now seeing if I can sleep for another hour, but every time I shut my eyes, baby kicks!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Saw World War Z last night just had a round of zombie dreams and woke up to the strongest BH I've had so far. Think I finally got rid of them... Now to go back to sleep would be nice...ugh!
  • Options
    Im pretty much dieing. I hate not getting sleep then having to get up early. It is just miserable.
  • Options
    I managed to sleep....but I spent the entire night dreaming about how much pain I was in with my sore back....I actually dreamed of pain, and was in pain....how screwed up is THAT

• Options

My DH had to work overnight which i hate. I fell asleep around 10. I woke up to pee at 2:17 and my body kept telling me it was ready to wake up so here I am sitting at work ready to put my head down. I am on TB because I cant concentrate long enough to get any of my work complete.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"