October 2013 Moms

Grovia hybrid

Has anyone tried the GroVia Hybrid diapers? They are a shell with snap in soaker pads? They look awesome and I'm thinking of ordering some. How do they compare to some of the other big brands like Bumgenius and Charlie Banana as far as performance and quality? This is my first baby and I'm planning to cloth diaper the majority of the time. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Re: Grovia hybrid

• I love grovia some daycares will agree to use them if you use the biosoakers. GB is great to but I haven't tried Charlie banana.
    BFP 11/24/2012 - EDD 08/02/2012 - MC 11/28/2012 @ 4w5d
  • I have grovia hybrid and love how trim it is. It works great for under jeans amd etc. I had a bunch of BG Elementals, bc that was reccommended to me when I started. I ended up selling them all. Their dry time takes longer bc of the soaker being sewn in. Also, over time it gets harder to keep them clean. That's my opinion on those. I only have one Charlie Banana and it works fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard great things about grovia from multiple people. I found cheap diapers at alva baby but I'm not sure about the quality. I'm planning to order some soon! I'm excited to cloth diaper but it is a little overwhelming.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have 2 gorvia diapers. One with snapsand one with velcro. I bought them because of the super cute print. They work great but I find they fit my LO funny. They don't leak unless they are super wet but they sit funny around her waist. I could just be nit picky.
    I haven't used CB diapers. I have a CB swim diaper that I love love love.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"