November 2013 Moms
Options

discharge question TMI please help!

I am so sorry if this is TMI but I was just concerned about some discharge I have been experiencing. Let me give you a little history. Right from the beginning of my pregnancy I have noticed SO much discharge, mainly clear/white/yellowish but with no odor. About 7-8 weeks into my pregnancy I became itchy around the outside of my vagina. I went to the doctor and I didnt have any yeast infection or UTI and my doctor said that I have sensitive skin and the discharge on my underwear was irritating me. So I have had to not use underwear at night, and change my panties 2ce a day. But as of late, I have noticed a few "chunks" in the discharge. Its still whiteish yellow and no odor, but the discharge is getting worse as my pregnancy progresses. I am 20 weeks right now. Its not cottage cheese like... just a few chunks. And it started happening about 5 days after I started getting cramps/ pulls on my left side. I already had my a/s and the baby looked perfect. What is happening though? I am out of town for about a month and cant visit my ob. Should I be worried? Should I go to the ER? Also, I do feel movement everyday :) Please help, any advice would be great!

Re: discharge question TMI please help!

• Options
    Jmo30Jmo30 member
    I think you should call your Dr. But what you are explaining sounds normal to me. Everyone is different but as long as there is no blood I wouldn't worry too much. But like I said check with your Dr.
  • Options
    From my experience with my son, it's normal. I had lots with chunks with him and he'll be 20 months in about a week :]
    Everyone and every pregnancy is different as this one I have discharge here and there, some days more than others.

If you are ever worried, just call your OB office, they are there to answer any questions.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I?ve had very bad discharge so far in this pregnancy and since I haven?t had it with DD I was concerned and asked my OB about it. He said I didnt have to worry about it and that it is perfectly normal. If you are too concerned just call your OB
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image
  • Options
    I actually didn't have the crazy discharge that everyone talks about early on, but it just hit a few days ago and is exactly how you describe. I don't think it's cause for concern, but of course, you know your body and should contact your OB if you really think there's a problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"