August 2013 Moms
Options

For BTDT moms

I don't remember exactly how I felt as I got closer to delivery the first time around... But I was wondering if any of you remember having or are now starting to experience frequent nausea now that your due date is approaching? I'm 35 weeks.

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

Re: For BTDT moms

• Options
    FTM, but yes. I'm finding certain positions (basically anything that isn't a 45 degree angle or left side) make me feel like I'm going to puke.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    I worked up until both due dates. I don't remember any nausea but I had frequent heartburn. At least with my last I did. My first was almost 12 years ago so I'm a little foggy on those details. I have has less heartburn with this one but the GD diet might be helping with that. I hope you don't start feeling bad so you can enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep. Third trimester was like the first tri all over again. My nausea just started up again and it's terrible.
    IMG_0663
  • Options

The first time around I was sick the whole pregnancy. I didn't have any relief until DS was born. I didn't really notice anything different leading up to delivery. The day I decided to go get checked out and ended up getting put in the hospital to deliver, I just felt odd. I didn't feel sick or anything. I just felt different. I can't explain it. 

This time around I actually got relief from feeling sick around 14 weeks. (Thank god!) Heart burn is amazingly worse this time around. And the past couple weeks I have started to feel odd. I went to get checked out the other day and I am having contractions on and off. This pregnancy has been completely different than with DS. I'm curious and kind of terrified for what will be that moment when I'm like "oh this is it" just because I didn't really have that feeling with DS. 

But for your real question, haha...I haven't had any nausea start up yet. But the heartburn is getting worse and worse now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • Options
    Yes that's the real reason I can't discern ... With older sib I puked everyday at least once a day until delivery. It was awful. With this LO I puked until I was 5 mo along. Then once or twice between then and now now I'm just starting to feel just horrible nausea more than anything and lots of back pain and anxiety, it's crazy how different 2 pregnancies can be :[

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    FTM, but I can relate. Almost every time I lay down I get heartburn and if baby is very active at that time, I also get nauseous. I thought that maybe it was just the nerves of releasing that I have about a month left..

Part of it, for me at least, is definitely the nerves. (I am increasingly terrified)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I was on bedrest last time...I feel so different. I was way more rested last time but had horrible heartburn with everything I ate. This time heartburn not as bad but if I don't eat enough or have too much than I do feel nauseated. It is a weird feeling to be hungry but get full so easy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekcbv123:
    Yep. Third trimester was like the first tri all over again. My nausea just started up again and it's terrible.

:[ no fun! Ugh! I wish I didn't have to work any more I'm ready to be done with it! I don't want my maternity leave to start yet though... I want to have a full 6 weeks with my LO. Hopefully for all of you with terrible heartburn or nausea right now you can find some relief!
    Lol I've only had heartburn twice this pregnancy and both times were the worst pain ever! It actually took my breath away

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have HG again, so mine hasn't went away. I am getting nauseous a lot more frequently, though.

As I get close to delivery, I start to feel really off. Not in a way that I can really describe, but definitely strange.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Options

imageCelticWife:
    I have HG again, so mine hasn't went away. I am getting nauseous a lot more frequently, though. As I get close to delivery, I start to feel really off. Not in a way that I can really describe, but definitely strange.

That sucks! I have a friend right now with HG and she is so miserable. Had to have a zofran pump with a needle in her stomach to help ease the symptoms. I'm sorry you are dealing with that!

I agree that it is a feeling that I can't really describe either. Just a strange odd feeling that something is different. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • Options
    Yep, me. I can barely eat again. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageatoz625:
    Yep, me. I can barely eat again.nbsp;

This has been me just nibbling, extremely picky with what I eat, just the thought of eating food disgusts me, that's how nauseous I am. It's 4 here and all I've eaten today is one piece of French toast and a handful of strawberries. I couldn't handle the thought of having lunch and I'm thinking about skipping dinner but I know I NEED to eat something sigh :[

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yes I'm starting to get nautious again. I keep adding pillows to the bed at an alarming rate just to sleep. I don't remember this the last time though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imagekmichln:

imageCelticWife:
    I have HG again, so mine hasn't went away. I am getting nauseous a lot more frequently, though. As I get close to delivery, I start to feel really off. Not in a way that I can really describe, but definitely strange.

That sucks! I have a friend right now with HG and she is so miserable. Had to have a zofran pump with a needle in her stomach to help ease the symptoms. I'm sorry you are dealing with that!

I had this for the first 15 weeks with my HG and then it went away. I am so sorry you are still dealing with it! I dont think you can truly understand HG unless you have had it. Hang in there!

with my first I dont remember being nauseated at the end but every once in awhile this time I feel sick for about 20 minutes with no obvious reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"