April 2013 Moms

aww scooting (kind of)

my little guy (11 wks old) rolled off daddy and (with much difficulty) proceeded to push himself with his legs on his tummy across the bed to me :)

it's the first time I've noticed him really show interest in going somewhere and try to make it happen. It was so freakin adorable

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: aww scooting (kind of)

• I put my hands behind my son's feet while he does tummy time.. he scoots and yells at me at the same time.. it is so adorable and funny. It is even more funny when he looks like a penguin with his arms folded and up and his head lifted and his legs up so just his torso touches the ground...

I can not wait until he is doing all this by himslf.  

• Yeah I've been reading your posts, our boys seem like they are at just about the same spot developmentally. I do that too, use my hands for him to push off with his feet and then try to show him how to move his arms forward :) It's pretty awesome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I know I am going to regret it when he does start crawling and walking and getting into everything, lol. He gets mad he can't do things he is too young to do, he thinks he is 6 months or something.

• imageClandestineX:
    I know I am going to regret it when he does start crawling and walking and getting into everything, lol. He gets mad he can't do things he is too young to do, he thinks he is 6 months or something.

I think my LO feels the same way! She looks frustrated as to why she can't move around and explore more freely. She kicks her legs so vigorously and tries so hard to go somewhere. Its hilarious because she'll let out a big sigh like she's been defeated by her lack of mobility. Poor girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"