December 2013 Moms

Darn hormones!

So DH and I went to a baseball game today and everytime they showed a little kid on the jumbotron who was super excited to be there I would get a lump in my throat and feel the tears coming. Ugh!

Re: Darn hormones!

• I live in Chicago and seriously nearly cried that the hawks won the Stanley cup... I like sports, but I don't love them that much to get so emotional!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNrg2020:
    Girl that's me pre pregnancy! I'm hypersensitive! I would cry watching little league baseball when they would get a hit. So pathetic! But I'm hoping these are the things that will contribute to us being good, caring, sensitive moms? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I like the way you think!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm very sensitive right now, cried ok more like bawled my eyes out watching Losing Isaiah earlier today. Probably would of cried even if I wasn't pregnant definetly a tear producing movie. Now I'm crying again. On that note bed time!
  • I feel ya. I watched Beasts of the Southern Wild for the first time on Friday night and cried so hard I started hyperventilating and couldn't stop for a couple of hours. It was such a beautiful and touching story. My dh wasn't quite sure what to do, I think I scared the crap out of him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"