August 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone ?

Currently waiting my midwifes call back
Feeling a lot of pressure above my butt in my lower back and lower abdomine. Feels like INTENSE menstrual cramps. But mo tightening! I'm really confused.? Any one else yes I no your all not doctor
TIA

Re: Anyone ?

• Options
    Could be Braxton hicks or actual contractions, I can't feel your pain o meter so it's best to call your dr or midwives good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Options
    With the pressure and back pain I would be making a call for sure. It could just be BH but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
    In the meantime is say the old drink lots of water and out your feet up until you can talk to your MW.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd call. My labor with DD felt exactly like cramps for hours. My water had broken so we were at the hospital already, but I had no idea that's what my contractions would feel like.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies ya she is having me come in
  • Options
    Good luck! Let us know how you are doing!
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Options
    Glad to hear she called you back, another good option that ive used is my hospitals nurse triage line.

I feel better if i have to call after clinic hours cause the nurses are always sweet and not rude if you are asking questions.

Hope everything is well for you and your lo
  • Options
    Hope all is well
    Tara
  • Options
    With pressure and menstrual cramps its always best to call
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"