Parenting

Calling the Rollz!

Who's here and what are you doing?

I am making dinner and chatting with friends. Soon it will be Rosie's bedtime and I'll be making brownies. Super exciting right?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Calling the Rollz!

• imageGhostMonkey:

Watching TV and dreading tomorrow.

I feel ya. So not excited for this. I just want an update to not suck and not eat my nesticle.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Waiting for MH to finish grilling dinner, hanging out with the kids till bedtime and then watching tonight's episode of Big Brother.

Also, I really want wine.

• Loading the player...
  • Counting the seconds til bedtime and looking forward to True Blood and Dexter. 

• Gonna try to put this baby down so I can eat and pump and maybe watch tv before he wakes up again.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Here and irritated that I thought Dexter was on at 10 but it was in at 9 so now I have to wait until the repeat at 11.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm here for a few.  I'm looking at pics online of the houses we saw this weekend.  I wish I could take parts of each of them to make my dream home.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Just finished watching the new episode of Dexter. ZOMG!!!

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Here. Scrubbing out the front closet and drinking Malibu and coke. And I'm off tomorrow.
  • Here. Sitting on the porch, drinking some lemon water, amazed at how many parts of my body are in pain today. Need more Ibuprofen.

• imagefutant462:
    Here. Sitting on the porch, drinking some lemon water, amazed at how many parts of my body are in pain today. Need more Ibuprofen.

Tough mudder! How was it? Did you feel like a bad azz right after?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm here, trying to not let myself get too annoyed. This time of year stinks for my H, and as an extension, it stinks for me. I just cant wait until the 4th is over and life can be normal again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Looking at the blanket I am sewing and debating adding another layer or just finishing it off (would be thinner, but would be DONE)...

Also finished an apple cinnamon scone with cinnamon and sugar butter. Yum!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageRunaway22:

imagefutant462:
    Here. Sitting on the porch, drinking some lemon water, amazed at how many parts of my body are in pain today. Need more Ibuprofen.

It was awesome! Had perfect weather for most of the day, 70 and cloudy, but it started pouring rain for the final two obstacles. I got hit three times by the wires in electroshock.

Nonetheless, we made it through and we celebrated last night with lots of Jack Daniels and Jger. I'm ready to do another one.

• imagefutant462:

So the event was a blast, huh? 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagegimmietimmies:
    Here. Scrubbing out the front closet and drinking Malibu and coke. And I'm off tomorrow.
    same! Except instead of scrubbing, i'm sitting on my arse, and instead of Malibu, I have a vanilla frosty.
    Excited for the local Canada Day festival tomorrow!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• imagejorkz821:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    Here. Scrubbing out the front closet and drinking Malibu and coke. And I'm off tomorrow.
    same! Except instead of scrubbing, i'm sitting on my arse, and instead of Malibu, I have a vanilla frosty. Excited for the local Canada Day festival tomorrow!

What does your Canada Day festival include?  I know very little about Canada, except for sex cereal and GSP.

imageimage

• Lol yer funny jorks. I want tk be excited but im too tired. Im heading to a 50 off sale at a consignment store at 11 then coming back to take the girls to the festivities. Dh is sorta working for a few hours and ds is gojng to see Suoerman wih my dad. And its supposed to be hot as fck too.
  • imagemissyishere:

imagefutant462:

So the event was a blast, huh? 

Indeed! Other than the torrential downpour at the end, it was a perfect day for the event. The free Dos Equis was also nice.

• imagemissyishere:

imagejorkz821:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    same! Except instead of scrubbing, i'm sitting on my arse, and instead of Malibu, I have a vanilla frosty.
    Excited for the local Canada Day festival tomorrow!

What does your Canada Day festival include?  I know very little about Canada, except for sex cereal and GSP.

You forgot maple syrup!

It's probably what you guys think of as county fair but no farm animals, at least not here. And I'm sure it's different in different places, but mine is a suburb of a major city so smaller than the main city one.
    Like face painting, petting zoo, parade, butterfly tent, performers etc. fireworks at night. We're going to go when it opens at 10 because its supposed to be a million degrees tomorrow.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• imagemissyishere:

imagejorkz821:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    same! Except instead of scrubbing, i'm sitting on my arse, and instead of Malibu, I have a vanilla frosty. Excited for the local Canada Day festival tomorrow!

I can't type on mobile.

K - so they're having a citizenship ceremony, walk with our mayor (lame), cake, entertainment, inflatables, singers, food samples, multicultural entertainment, free swimming in the pool, fireworks, and somewhere there will be a beer tent. I call it wind up for Stampede. Oh - and I'm getting a Hell or High Water tshirt too. Thank you to a very nice boss.

• imagejorkz821:
    imagemissyishere:

imagejorkz821:
    imagegimmietimmies:

You forgot maple syrup! It's probably what you guys think of as county fair but no farm animals, at least not here. And I'm sure it's different in different places, but mine is a suburb of a major city so smaller than the main city one. Like face painting, petting zoo, parade, butterfly tent, performers etc. fireworks at night. We're going to go when it opens at 10 because its supposed to be a million degrees tomorrow.
    where the heck are you again? I always want to think GP and that's wrong.
  • brb. Big Brother is starting.
  • Canada sounds fun.

imageimage

• Gimmetimmies, I'm just outside Edmonton.
    You guys starting to dry out down there yet? The pics from last week were crazy.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• imagejorkz821:
    Gimmetimmies, I'm just outside Edmonton. You guys starting to dry out down there yet? The pics from last week were crazy.

Butting in... Still in a state of emergency but a million times better than we were. I just want to see fireworks tomorrow but hate giant crowds, ugh.  

• imageTysMomPlusOne:

imagejorkz821:
    Gimmetimmies, I'm just outside Edmonton.
    You guys starting to dry out down there yet? The pics from last week were crazy.

Butting in... Still in a state of emergency but a million times better than we were. I just want to see fireworks tomorrow but hate giant crowds, ugh.  

Are you in Calgary? Or high river area?
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Here, laying down icing one boob because of a mean clogged duct.I'm crossing my fingers I don't get mastitis again.

Incidently the ice pack is helping with this damned heat wave. PNW you're drunk, give me your keys.

imageimage
  • imagemeaglamillion:
    Here, laying down icing one boob because of a mean clogged duct.I'm crossing my fingers I don't get mastitis again. Incidently the ice pack is helping with this damned heat wave. PNW you're drunk, give me your keys.

I whole heartedly agree!!

• I'm pretty stoked for my days off. Hang out in the pool, play with my dog, tomorrow night I play soccer, Tuesday buddy plays soccer.

I love looking forward to my time at home instead of always wanting to go go go.

Plus I exceeded my sales goal by 1 car which is huge for me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagefutant462:
    imageRunaway22:

imagefutant462:

It was awesome! Had perfect weather for most of the day, 70 and cloudy, but it started pouring rain for the final two obstacles. I got hit three times by the wires in electroshock.

Nonetheless, we made it through and we celebrated last night with lots of Jack Daniels and Jger. I'm ready to do another one.

Dude. Ow. In the rain?!

I'm glad it went well, though :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemissyishere:
    Canada sounds fun.

It is. And the gurls are pretty there, or at least were when I visited.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • I'm here. It's still hot as balls here. We went to my ILs lake property today and hung out on the boat for a few hours. I'm beat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am here.  At work.  Trying to get my day for tomorrow planned.  I have a long week and we are having DS's birthday next Sunday.  I have a lot to do still.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"