August 2012 Moms
Options

Compliment game.

I know that AE (who I suspect is BPaws) comes around once in awhile, but instead of having some "random" person compliment all of us, let's compliment each other.

So, compliment the one person that posted immediately before you. Then, tell them where and what you think you'd do if you were to hang out IRL.

ETA: I'll come back since obviously no one has commented for me to compliment!

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: Compliment game.

• Options
    BBJ. You have gorgeous eyes, and you're really down to earth. I think if we got together IRL we'd either go shopping, or sit around and have a couple drinks in a classy place.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTula214:
    BBJ. You have gorgeous eyes, and you're really down to earth. I think if we got together IRL we'd either go shopping, or sit around and have a couple drinks in a classy place.

Tula, I think you are so brave to have left home to follow your dream career! I also think you seem fun with all of your Disney adventures. I think if we got together IRL we would drink Dole Whips or do something else food or Disney related- I think you could introduce me to some good stuff!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBPaws:
    No!!!! No! It's legit not me! I'd fess up if it were, definitely not me! I totally appreciate whoever it is, but, alas, tis not me.

Bpaws, you doll. You're cute and funny, and always seem upbeat.

If we hung out we'd go on a hike, take our babies, and our dogs and let them idiots on the leash.
  • Options

imageJayandEmm:
    Bpaws, you doll. You're cute and funny, and always seem upbeat. If we hung out we'd go on a hike, take our babies, and our dogs and let them idiots on the leash.

JayandEmm - I think your SN is funny since Emm nots your name, also I adore looking at your siggys

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Lilli D, I think you were skipped.

You are so nice and pretty, stylish and have a georgous daughter. I find you a bit intimidating because you seem so well put together.

If we met IRL (I hope we do this fall) we could go to Timmies and you could show me some of your favourite Toronto places as I am not a city person but enjoy visiting now and then.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options

Oops, Bpaws got Lilli D,

Mindy, you are really really sweet and I love seeing the picture of your DD in your siggy, how can one not smile at that little sweetie? I feel bad I can't think of many details about you though.

If we met IRL I think we should go to the park and push our babies on the swings and get to know one another better because I think you are really nice. Perhaps bake cookies after. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options
    Spruce, you are the genuinely nicest poster on here, IMO. I've never seen you get upset at anyone and whenever there is a debate going on, you are very fair and state your opinion in a way that I don't think dissenters could get up in arms about. You seem like a really valuable and true friend to have IRL.
  • Options
    CRey13CRey13 member
    Pretz. I love your love for 1D and your craziness on South Beach. Your posts crack me up.

We would totally go to a 1D concert if we met IRL.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    CRey, I love how down to earth you are. You are a genuinely sweet person and it shows!

If we were to hang out, we would take these babies to the beach and plan a whole California GTG!
  • Options

LindsayDesigner:  I am so amazed at how you sew.  You can make such amazing things and sew so well!  Girl you have talent. 

If I met you in real life, I would do play dates with your LO and my dd and have coffee, and dinners out IRL.

lolololo
  • Options

AprilAngie - mom of FOUR! My goodness how do you do it? I'm always amazed to see you posting on here, if I had 4 kids I think I'd be too disheveled to be able to bump - ha!

I remember you as one of the first Aug 12 moms to say something nice about my blog, which was so kind of you. You seem genuinely interested in the moms on here. 

WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Options

MeganRod13, I think you are so nice and considerate.  When you told Bluenoser about the gym class and then looked it up for her, that was really nice!

AprilAngie, your little girl is so cute! I remember the time you posted about how to her hair out of her eyes and I was all like, "Shoot, some mornings I swear there is more hair in the crib than on my baby's head." 

If we met IRL, we could take our babies to the park and then we could get gelato. Because, really, who doesn't like going to park and eating gelato?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    CLeigh, you showed what a loving, concerned involved sister you are. You are the epitome of class and style. Not only do we cook in a similar style, but we share a love if Trader Joe's.

LindsayDesigner, I am in awe of your creativity and sewing skills, two areas where I am most definitely lacking.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageMoFree:
    CLeigh, you showed what a loving, concerned involved sister you are. You are the epitome of class and style. Not only do we cook in a similar style, but we share a love if Trader Joe's. LindsayDesigner, I am in awe of your creativity and sewing skills, two areas where I am most definitely lacking.

Ah Mo - what a kind post to read, thank you! How much fun we would have in Trader Joes together :) Love that you love to cook!

And I agree on LindsayDesigner - my goodness, that is a talent I am completely lacking. I wouldn't even know where to begin. 

WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Options
    imageCLeigh03:

imageMoFree:
    CLeigh, you showed what a loving, concerned involved sister you are. You are the epitome of class and style. Not only do we cook in a similar style, but we share a love if Trader Joe's.

LindsayDesigner, I am in awe of your creativity and sewing skills, two areas where I am most definitely lacking.

Ah Mo - what a kind post to read, thank you! How much fun we would have in Trader Joes together :) Love that you love to cook!

And I agree on LindsayDesigner - my goodness, that is a talent I am completely lacking. I wouldn't even know where to begin. 

CLeigh...you are absolutely stunning and have two of the sweetest little boys I've ever seen. You're always graceful and kind in all of your posts on The Bump and it is so easy to see how much you truly love your family.
  • Options
    Not sure if I'm known well enough to play. But I'll give a compliment.
    BDL Your posts always make me laugh. You seem to be pretty level headed about some of the more controversial threads. I also love how you speak your mind.
    IRL we would go see Duke play.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options

SJandVA, I think you are definitely known well enough to play :)

I think you always have some valuable input into our discussions here on A12, and I just love looking at your siggy. I think of you as a strong mother, and a great woman for your girls to look up to.

If we were to meet IRL, I'd let your girls play tea party with my little guy. But I'm warning you, he is a ladies' man!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"